Votes: 37 23.4%
  • Disney Dining Plan- Awesome vs. Useless

Votes: 43 27.2%
  • Other

Votes: 55 34.8%

• Total voters

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Soooooo there have been many threads with subjects that strike a chord with many on here in different ways. Everybody has an opinion and point of view why something should or shouldn't be implemented or done.

They can get heated real fast, and sometimes get tempers flaring so much that Steve has to ban them:lookaroun:lol:

Of course, most of us are normal and express our opinions, strong as they may be, in a civilized and healthy manner.

No matter what, these subjects can be quite entertaining and sometimes funny to the posters and the lurkers.

So....which thread subject do you think has been the most debated about or even the most 'controversial' that you've seen on these boards????
I picked the ones I thought were the most talked about-and of course I couldn't think of all of them, but of course I put an 'other' option if you happen to think of another.

Post away! :goodnevil

Korfar

In my short time here the DDP debates seem to get people more fired up than any. The fast pass one is a close 2nd though.

SAV

The great stroller debate. Is it the parents who are responsible for the ankle bashing or the morons who cut right in front of you, an inch away from the stroller, as you are walking and then can't believe that "you hit them".

Evil Genius

The great stroller debate. Is it the parents who are responsible for the ankle bashing or the morons who cut right in front of you, an inch away from the stroller, as you are walking and then can't believe that "you hit them".
How about a little of column A and a little from Column B? :)

EaglesfanNJ

:ROFLOL:

Awesome idea!

I had to select "other"

1) Brazilian Tour Groups- I've read more threads than i could keep track of about this subject. It's funny becuase not even a full page in, someone takes it down the "racial" path, and all he%$ breaks loose! It's pure entertainment! Of course, some people get out of hand with it and it stops being funny, but those debates are nice once in a while!

2) Scooters- Again, not even 1 page in and someone makes a comment about a person just being fat or lazy, and a forum grenade goes off!

3) Value Resorts- "It means your poor or dirty!" You know the threads i'm taking about... The good ole' "bed bugs" debate?

4) To pick one from the list though, FastPass. Matter of fact, there is one going strong right now under "General Discussion" forum from a Cast Member posting his own opinion about Fastpass. I think it's pushing 300 replies, some of which are classics.

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
:ROFLOL:

Awesome idea!

I had to select "other"

1) Brazilian Tour Groups- I've read more threads than i could keep track of about this subject. It's funny becuase not even a full page in, someone takes it down the "racial" path, and all he%$ breaks loose! It's pure entertainment! Of course, some people get out of hand with it and it stops being funny, but those debates are nice once in a while!

2) Scooters- Again, not even 1 page in and someone makes a comment about a person just being fat or lazy, and a forum grenade goes off!

3) Value Resorts- "It means your poor or dirty!" You know the threads i'm taking about... The good ole' "bed bugs" debate?

4) To pick one from the list though, FastPass. Matter of fact, there is one going strong right now under "General Discussion" forum from a Cast Member posting his own opinion about Fastpass. I think it's pushing 300 replies, some of which are classics.

Yeah, that FP one is rollin'! :lol:

Xethis

I voted 'other' because in the short time I have been here, the most heated & varied thread I saw was the "Line Cutters" thread. It managed to range from people's upbringing, to race, to ethics, to tour groups, etc.

That one was a doozy! :eek:

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I voted 'other' because in the short time I have been here, the most heated & varied thread I saw was the "Line Cutters" thread. It managed to range from people's upbringing, to race, to ethics, to tour groups, etc.

That one was a doozy! :eek:

Yeah, that one was rather interesting. :eek::hurl::hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom