WDWMagicMakers from New England!!!!

HotPinkMidNite

Original Poster
As much as I hate being a trend follower.....I just can't resist.......its 12:30 at night and I'm bored :hammer:

So with that said....Where's all my New England people? I know you're out there!:D

HotPinkMidNite

Original Poster
Number_6 said:
I'm originally from just outside Boston. Does that count? I'm in Orlando now. :D

Sure does. I'm from just outside Boston too. Boston's a great city and all, but I don't blame you for moving to Orlando (especially during the 7 months of winter that we usually get :) )

Iakona

Residing North of Boston in the Merrimack Valley. I have to say that going to WDW is almost like visiting another NE state with all the Red Sox and Patriots gear. I also run into a lot of guests and CMs from NE.

Number_6

HotPinkMidNite said:
Sure does. I'm from just outside Boston too. Boston's a great city and all, but I don't blame you for moving to Orlando (especially during the 7 months of winter that we usually get :) )

Yeah, I'm originally from Newton. I have a friend who was from Arlington. He moved to Medford, and now is someplace else, but I'm not sure exactly where. But I know Arlington to some degree.

dixiegirl

Iakona said:
Residing North of Boston in the Merrimack Valley. I have to say that going to WDW is almost like visiting another NE state with all the Red Sox and Patriots gear. I also run into a lot of guests and CMs from NE.

its so true ..its like as soonas they see youwitheither a patriot or red sox hat or shirt they strike up a conversation..seen this done almost everytime we're at disney with my husband.....well its either a red sox shirt or disney..no really in between..lol

Number_6

As a CM and a Red Sox fan, I'm always joking around with the Red Sox and Yankee fans that I see. It's alot of fun, because the Yankee fans know I'm joking and will throw responses back at me and the Red Sox fans think its fun because I'm joking about the Yankee fans. ;)

FutureCEO

I went to Cooperstown this summer and everyone had either a Red Sox or Yankees shirt on. And thats all what the stores had too.

Iakona

Number_6 said:
As a CM and a Red Sox fan, I'm always joking around with the Red Sox and Yankee fans that I see. It's alot of fun, because the Yankee fans know I'm joking and will throw responses back at me and the Red Sox fans think its fun because I'm joking about the Yankee fans. ;)

What was really cool in Disneyland last week was the talking trash can. My sister had a Red Sox shirt on so the "trash can" started comemnting on being from Boston. One comment was "wicked awesome" and anyone from Boston knows what the trash can meant (wicked pisahh). When we started walking away he/she yelled "Boo Pedro." Had to be a native!

WDWFREAK53

Oh well...they're winning...can we ask for more?

It's very clear that Manny doesn't want to play for the Red Sox. I mean, you can tell by the way he is when he's around the players...when he's with the fans, and when he's on the field (yes, there was sarcasm there).

I just don't get it. He seems to have a blast everytime he's on the camera. You never see him without a smile.

The tough season to watch may be the Pats. No Johnson, No Brushci, No Law...eek...but... In Bill We Trust.

dixiegirl

hay was anyone at the redsox game today..(sunday 7 31)? ..not that this had to do with th egame which was great..but did anyone happened to hear walking right down the middle of mainstreet song?? lol....i had to ask...we were kinda stuck in traffic while leaving today..so my husband was blaring the happiest celebration soundtrack....god it was great we were singing our heads off....my nehew was all embaressed (not a true disney fan) oh yes with all the windows wind open...some people we going along giving us waves..others looked rather disgusted....it was very comical...well if anyone heard anything....that was us...lol

Number_6

I wasn't at the Red Sox game today. I'm in Orlando, so I went to St Pete and saw the Devil Rays beat up on the Royals. Probably not as good a game, but fun still and sitting behind Home Plate anywhere is always fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom