wdwmagic singles

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Awww Maelstrom, I'm a friend to heartache too!

Just look at it this way. God (or fill in the blank with whatever diety you prefer) would not give you someone to spend the rest of your life with that was any less than perfect. Why would the Almighty creator put you through that on purpose. You'll know he's "The One" when you never break up. Forever is FOREVER. None of this "let me have my space" bullcrap. :hammer:

If you want to talk, I'm here to listen and give advice as someone who is older and wiser (haha, only 3 years older).

Besides, YOU ROCK!!

Everyone who is single is a superhero today. :D

wanabeimagineer

:D Yay I'm a superhero....and have been for a very long time...

Hmm for those of you who don't know Im 16 (17 in Feb) 5'7 blondish hair blue eyes and I guess that's about it. There's a picture of me in my photo album (click the sig).

maelstrom

Originally posted by wanabeimagineer
:D Yay I'm a superhero....and have been for a very long time...

Hmm for those of you who don't know Im 16 (17 in Feb) 5'7 blondish hair blue eyes and I guess that's about it. There's a picture of me in my photo album (click the sig).

Judging by your aol sn, you seem to like Guns n Roses, Van Halen, & Aerosmith. Marry me? lol :lol:

wanabeimagineer

Originally posted by maelstrom
Judging by your aol sn, you seem to like Guns n Roses, Van Halen, & Aerosmith. Marry me? lol :lol:

:lol: Yea I have different taste in music than a lot of people my age. Those are just 3 of my favorites. I also like KISS, Bon Jovi, Goo Goo Dolls, Journey, Rolling Stones, etc...

maelstrom

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Maelstrom Rocks? :lol:

(Reference to an ex-member, folks. :p Don't worry...you're the good one, Maelstrom! :lol: )

NOOOO not maelstrom rocks!!! *hides face in hands*

mickeyman

Original Poster
wow I posted this thread in august of 2002. The last post was in august of 2002. How did you find this thread? I didn't believe my email when it said I had a response to this thread. a lot has changed in the year and a half since I posted it.

sillyspook13

As of Saturday night I'm officially not single! My new boyfriend is a real "character" and one might say he's pretty "Goofy" some of the time.:animwink:

wanabeimagineer

Originally posted by sillyspook13
As of Saturday night I'm officially not single! My new boyfriend is a real "character" and one might say he's pretty "Goofy" some of the time.:animwink:

Well congrats! I hope it works out for ya.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by mickeyman
wow I posted this thread in august of 2002. The last post was in august of 2002. How did you find this thread? I didn't believe my email when it said I had a response to this thread. a lot has changed in the year and a half since I posted it.
I actually was doing a search to find an old picture of WDWFREAK 53 and he had pmed me saying that his picture was on this thread. I decided to bring it back from the dead for old times sake. :lol:

It made me think how much my life has changed since august of 2002.

kaos

One Lil Spark said:
I actually was doing a search to find an old picture of WDWFREAK 53 and he had pmed me saying that his picture was on this thread. I decided to bring it back from the dead for old times sake. :lol:

It made me think how much my life has changed since august of 2002.

HOLY CRAP!!! It's been 4 years since this thread??? I know that my life has changed IMMENSELY since then...:drevil:

sillyspook13

kaos said:
HOLY CRAP!!! It's been 4 years since this thread??? I know that my life has changed IMMENSELY since then...:drevil:
And I suspect mine hasn't changed as much as I thought.....:lookaroun

I may be appearing in this thread more often soon.:cry:

wanabeimagineer

Hmm well not too much has changed for me either. I'm still single, although I have had a couple dates recently with a girl who's a little bit older than me (try 11 years) :lol: Is that bad?

barnum42

Shaman said:
:lol:

Wasn't there a bigger one....I could've sworn we had a much bigger "singles" thread...hmm...
I believe there was, but it was deleted due to inappropriate behaviour.

She may not be a Disney girl, but I've been off the market for eight months now :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom