WDWMagic Prom

Buford

After the Grand Floridian Ball, I say we open the following attractions for Prom Nite:

Haunted Mansion
Splash Mountain
Peter Pan's Flight
Country Bear Jamboree
Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Carousel of Progress
Timekeeper
It's a Small World
Astro Orbiter
Dumbo, the Flying Elephant
Walt Disney World Railroad
Tomorrowland Transport Authority *Easy now, you'll be monitored!*
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Pirates of the Caribbean

Fantasy in the Sky is at 9:30 PM!

and any land...

What do you think?

meeko_33785

Wow, what an interesting idea. I guess I'm in. Jut hope history doesn't repeat itself. I refuse to stand at the refreshment table all night. :lol:

FutureCEO

Originally posted by MerHearted
Ok, how's this. We hold the prom in the Grand Floridian and afterwards, we can have everyone play in Fantasyland under the stars.

I like the spaceship earth idea! also every ride in every park is open for us with fireworks in epcot being the last attraction to be at.

Buford

EPCOT is nice, but Magic Kingdom just seems more romantic! Let's open both parks, then? *Get your park hoppers and a churro for 80 dollars!*

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
ok... I got a date lined up!! Her name is Jessica, and some of you may know her.. hehe

:D

Attachments

• alba924.jpeg
    alba924.jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 107

Parkeit

Any guys out there looking for dates? Cause I surely want to go!

On another topic, my bestfriend's prom was at UoE. He said it was pretty cool, but it got really hot in there, still thats the coolest thing ever. They have also had it at bunch of other places around Disney but I can't remeber right now where it was. I am sooooooo jealous, I wish he would ask me to go. :lol:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
on a more serious note,

my real prom was held at the Grand Floridian, and to be honest, it sucked. I move that it be changed to the Boardwalk

Irrawaddy Erik

I like the Boardwalk idea........Jelly Rolls and Spoodles

or how about Komonos at the Dolphin. I bet we could back a whole mess of ppl in that little place. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom