WDWMagic Prom

Buford

I actually put that on the attractions list....

it is VERY romantic...

I love it...

But I just thought in general, MK is more romantic. :veryconfu

NowInc

Originally posted by 'Lil Buford
It's ok, NowInc. I'm sure there are plenty folks just DYING to be asked by you! :)

LoL...i wouldnt be so sure...but its ok..this way i can leave anytime i want :D

disney_nutter

im shocked, its beautiful i will be the most lucky person there with you on my arm. Would you like me to buy you a ring to go along with the dress

you will be the belle of the ball and listen if u dont vote susan prom queen. i will send the lads round and tencuh knows what lads i speak of.

OldKeyWest24

Originally posted by disney_nutter
im shocked, its beautiful i will be the most lucky person there with you on my arm. Would you like me to buy you a ring to go along with the dress

you will be the belle of the ball and listen if u dont vote susan prom queen. i will send the lads round and tencuh knows what lads i speak of.

haha aww thanks!

Remeber everyone VOTE SUSAN!! Good luck Ali!

Now nutter you need a tux..or would you like me to pick one out for ya? hehe

Susan

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
We need to start a poll for Prom Queen soon. So, everyone start nominating couple for King and Queen.

*cough I nominate Freak and I cough* :p

jaylenofan86

Ali, I need to know what color your dress is going to be. Also, I have a Boeing 727 ready to go to Orlando!:D

Attachments

• boeing 727.jpg
    boeing 727.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 101

jaylenofan86

Originally posted by Angelique
Jay.. you might want to bring a few bodyguards hon....

Looks like you might need them.
Don't worry, I called up some of Joe Maloof's (owner of the Sacramento Kings) bodyguards. I'll also have a metal baseball bat in the Lamborghini too.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom