WDWMagic Prom

Parkeit

Wow this sounds like so much more fun than my senior prom, which i highly doubt i will be going to. I already have a dress picked out, long black halter top, cut out back, silver sparkle spirals, I love this dress very much, and would love to be able to "wear" it. Yay prom!

Buford

I saw we have it in the Living Seas Lounge. It's VERY pretty in there. That, or the Universe of Energy.

There really was a prom at the UoE...and our school at one point was planning to have theirs in the Living Seas!

MerHearted

Original Poster
Ok, how's this. We hold the prom in the Grand Floridian and afterwards, we can have everyone play in Fantasyland under the stars.

no2apprentice

This is wild! Should be interesting to watch how this develops.

Since I'm married (and taught my wife how to shoot), I won't be able to ask to the prom any of the hundreds of intelligent, talented, and lovely ladies who grace us with their forum presence.

Therefore, I'll be glad to offer my services as security. But, before anyone starts to worry, my bedtime is 9:00 PM (unless CSI is on). So after 9, ANYTHING GOES!

MerHearted

Original Poster
Ok, we should form a Prom Committee. So far, Buford and Angel are in. Who else wants in the committee? The first matter they should decide on is the actual date of the prom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom