WDWMagic Prom

Lhriangel

Sure I'm in.. yay I didn't go to my senior prom (just my junior which ... yeah lets not go there LMAO) so I would love to participate.. what do you need help with Vince? :)

MerHearted

Original Poster
Originally posted by Angelique
Sure I'm in.. yay I didn't go to my senior prom (just my junior which ... yeah lets not go there LMAO) so I would love to participate.. what do you need help with Vince? :)

Well, once we get enough people, we should set a date. Then form a committee to decide on how the prom should go about, the decorations, the music, etc. When it happens, the prom should prolly last over several days I think so that people who can't make it right away can still participate.

imagineer boy

Make sure the date isn't next week! Id's apriciate it. That's when I go to Disneyland!:wave: Now, who shall I ask to the prom............................... Geez, why can't the women choose who to go out with instead of putting the pressure on us guys???????

DisJosh

Originally posted by jaylenofan86
Yay! Ok! *calls up limo rentals* Hey! I need a super stretch in 2-3 weeks!

Super stretch? She's just going to think you're compensating for other things. Just take her in your car. ;) :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom