WDWMagic Prom

jesserin

Okay - so I found this dress - but I'm thinking the plastic might be a little hard to dance in... so I'm still searching - but just so I don't start the prom nekkid... I'll go with this for now...

22_1_b.JPG

jesserin

oops I meant Meg... :D I'm getting everyone confused today... I attirbute it to my lack of sleep and headcold... but I'm still having fun... creating a little chaos... :D

jesserin

I know - I get so confused sometimes... I want to take responsibility but it's more fun to blame... so today it's the headcold and being pregnant... I normally have a wonderful memory... :D So not only am I Aurora today - I'll be Dory's Understudy... just incase she bails... :D

WDWScottieBoy

I knew Jess would come up with an amazing ride (minus the spinners...but the faux fur inside makes that up....it'll be fun in there! ;)).

The dress looks good jess, but I don't know how that sucker is going to change colors. :lol:

I'm as ready as can be for this. (I only have until 7 ET, but I should be back around 12-1 ET tonight).

tigsmom

jesserin said:
oops I meant Meg... :D I'm getting everyone confused today... I attirbute it to my lack of sleep and headcold... but I'm still having fun... creating a little chaos... :D

Its the maternal anoxia* thats setting in. Don't fight it, embrace it. :lol:

*maternal anoxia: lack of oxygen to the brain due to pregnancy. You begin to forget even the most basic things, like your name. It comes in handy after all those hours of labor and the sleepless nights the kids give you.

tigsmom

Very nice assortment.... we should have some happy people here soon.

*looks for a captain & diet coke... and lets not forget the lime* :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom