WDWMagic Prom

HorizonsMan

Well i have some bad nwws i will not be able to attend the preparty event this evening, reason being is that my tonsils are swollen heavily and i have massive headache but i will try my hardest to be at the event, im sorry miss atta

(hands 21 dozens of roses and a large diamond, then grovels at her feet and apologizes)

Jason

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
We're here.

3433%3B52723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B%3C%3D764%3DXROQDF%3E232379%3B695596ot1lsi

Atta83

HorizonsMan said:
Well i have some bad nwws i will not be able to attend the preparty event this evening, reason being is that my tonsils are swollen heavily and i have massive headache but i will try my hardest to be at the event, im sorry miss atta

(hands 21 dozens of roses and a large diamond, then grovels at her feet and apologizes)

Jason

Totally understand that you need to get better, if you cant make it then you cant make it. I understand.

jesserin

I wasn't ho'ing I swear - I was trying to sleep off a head cold... which my sweet hubby decided to share... ughhh... he can take antihistamines... but me? nope - doc says natta... which means sleep is my best medicine... but i'm up now - box of tissues nearby! Ready for prom!

this is for all you unexpecting prom dates

jesserin

stretch%20hummer.jpg

Here's Scott and I's mode of transportation - the paint changes color along wiht my dress.... ;)

22-22-31H2Hummer_Largephoto.jpg

Here's the interior - Have you ever seen anything quite this... umm... fashionable? :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom