WDWMagic Members Donate $4500 to ARC/Pics Included

WDWScottieBoy

:sohappy:

I'm so glad to be a part of this whole thing, and thanks to Gordon who set it up and did all the hard work.

Also, thanks to Steve for allowing it!

:wave: :sohappy:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Great job Gordon for all your efforts on this, and a great report. :) Well done everyone who took part!

shari71

Great job, Gordon! Thanks for all your hard work to organize this. It truly was a sign from God :) He works in mysterious ways and it is not always easy to figure out why.

brich

Rock on Gordon. I don't know you at all aside from your posts but I gotta tell ya, I sure wish I knew you better because of this. You are a great person. Despite all your time and your kick in the shins on the board here during your endeavor, you made us all proud to be Disney junkies getting yet another fix on WDWMagic. And thanks Steve for allowing us to do this... Great place, great people, great times!! :sohappy:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Thanks gordon,
this definately shows the neh-sayers that Gordon A is fo-real.

thanks everybody for participating.

Mickey on the table was definately a sign.

Thrawn: God cant stop the hurricanes because he has to go through Mother Nature and she can be very stubborn a times.

Debbie

Thanks to everyone for your efforts :). I am so proud to be a member of this site. While people like myself were out of work for a while; there are so many more who lost everything, and will have to call upon the Red Cross for assisstance.

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Wow $4500 is great!! I am fortunately one of the lucky ones that only lost some shingles and a mailbox!! Not too bad living a half mile from the beach! Anyone that lived on the beach or by a river lost everything...so this will help those people. Thanks again!!

:sohappy:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Way to go everyone who donated! Thank you Gordon for all your efforts.

On a side note....even the check said "Official" on it....so, It's too legite, too legite to quit.... :lookaroun

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
hakunamatata said:
On a side note....even the check said "Official" on it....so, It's too legite, too legite to quit.... :lookaroun
great..... now im going to have that stuck in my head all day.

Aurora_25

Gordon you are the bestest!! :kiss: Thanks for all your hard work and for all the wonderful people on this site who donated!! And a BIG thanks to Steve for allowing you to start such a wonderful fundraiser :):sohappy:

MKCP 1985

Gordon, you rock! All you contributors - THANK YOU! **tears of appreciation**

I have a friend living in a Red Cross shelter still today.
I have that same friend and others who have been clothed by the Red Cross.
While working to move files from my damaged office to my new, temporary office, I have been given water on a day when the temperatures were over 90 degrees by the Red Cross.
The Red Cross has said it will be providing me with cash to help with out of pocket expenses.

When you have given to the Red Cross to assist with victims of Hurricane Katrina, you have given directly to me, my family, my friends, my co-workers and my community.

God bless each one of you.
Thank you!

WDWScottieBoy

MKCP 1985 said:
Gordon, you rock! All you contributors - THANK YOU! **tears of appreciation**

I have a friend living in a Red Cross shelter still today.
I have that same friend and others who have been clothed by the Red Cross.
While working to move files from my damaged office to my new, temporary office, I have been given water on a day when the temperatures were over 90 degrees by the Red Cross.
The Red Cross has said it will be providing me with cash to help with out of pocket expenses.

When you have given to the Red Cross to assist with victims of Hurricane Katrina, you have given directly to me, my family, my friends, my co-workers and my community.

God bless each one of you.
Thank you!

And to think that this is just the dawn of a new beginning. I've donated to the Red Cross two different times, and I'm getting ready to donate yet again.

This is something my school is doing:

Kards for Katrina
"Texas-Hold-Em" Tournament
Monday, October 3rd, 2005
@ 7:00 P.M. in the Rosen Community Center (by the Pool)

*All of the procedes will be for the victims of Hurricane Katrina and donated to
the American Red Cross.*

We are encouraging a $5 donation at the door to participate in the program.
There will be an array of prizes & different skill levels for the Texas-Hold-Em'
Tournament (Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert)

So you will always be on our minds, and the money will keep coming your way.

Stay strong, and keep in touch with us. You know that we are all here for you, no matter what it is you need! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom