wdwmagic meet & greet Sep 16-22

We'll be there 9/15 - 9/23. I'm bringing my WDWmagic t-shirt and button. :) If you're setting up a meet and greet, I'd love to meet members of this forum.

mitchk

I try this every time I go. I'll be there Sept. 19th - 24th, and I would love to meet some of you great people. I'll have my WDWMAGIC shirt with me, so please let me know if any of you are going to meet up and hang out, or you could just look for me in the parks (check my photo album for an idea of what I look like). Please let me know. Thanks, see ya at the world :wave:

disneytopdog

Original Poster
Would Epcot at noon on Wednesday 9/19 work? Or maybe during the evening EMH at MGM(oops sorry DHS) on 9/17 at 9p? help me out wit suggestions on where to meet, I have never done this before?

mitchk

EPCOT on the 19th wouldn't work for me. That will be my first day there, and I'll be at the Magic Kingdom, dinner at the Contemporary at 4:59, then right to Animal Kingdom for EMHs. It's hard for me to pick a date, and time, but I'll be at MNSSHP on the 21st (my point is if anyone else is going to be there it would be very easy to meet up, and at least say hello, and introduce ourselves). What about the 20th at MGM or something. Please keep the suggestions coming. I want to meet some of you. This is a great site, and anyone who's part of the site must be a great person as well. :wave:

disneytopdog

Original Poster
EPCOT on the 19th wouldn't work for me. That will be my first day there, and I'll be at the Magic Kingdom, dinner at the Contemporary at 4:59, then right to Animal Kingdom for EMHs. It's hard for me to pick a date, and time, but I'll be at MNSSHP on the 21st (my point is if anyone else is going to be there it would be very easy to meet up, and at least say hello, and introduce ourselves). What about the 20th at MGM or something. Please keep the suggestions coming. I want to meet some of you. This is a great site, and anyone who's part of the site must be a great person as well. :wave:

I am sure we can find a time. Due to it being free dining it may be easier for people to meet early in the day or late in the evening. All my ADR's are around 5p-6p. Heck I would even meet at DTD after the parks have closed.

Kerby626

My wife and I will be there with my mother grandmother and cousin from the 14-20. If there is a "hey everyone" type event we'd be happy to meet everyone.

Pocamahontas

I love this idea! If any of you are at MK on the 17th or the 19th...come visit me! I'll be working as a photographer on Mainstreet. And if I see anything wdwmagic...I'll make sure to point it out!

Hopefully we can figure out a good date/time to meet. All of our plans revolve around our ADRs :( but I'd like to meet if there is something set up.

We're checking in at the Dolphin early on the 15th. We'll be at MK in the afternoon on the 16th, MGM on the 17th (our anniversary), EPCOT on the 18th, DAK on the 19th, MK on the 20th, EPCOT on the 21st (except for MNSSHP that evening) and DAK and MK on the 22nd.

Hope to see and meet some of you! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom