wdwmagic meet & greet Sep 16-22

Patsfan28

My wife and I would love to meet members of the boards. We will be there 09/14-09/22.

09/14-09/16- Contemporary
09/16-09/20- Boardwalk Villas
09/20-09/22- Saratoga Springs

I recommend Jellyrolls on the boardwalk. We could have a fun rowdy time with some singalong included :sohappy:

macsmom

Why not set up a time each day at a different place? That way, if one day isn't good, then perhaps another would do. I'm there 9/16-20 (leaving on the 21st), and I like to go to the parks early for the EMH, but there are none for the 16th. MK late, though. Anyway, I would love to meet some of you guys, especially since I'll be going solo.

danna

We arrive late in the evening of the 16th and leave on the 29th. I would enjoy meeting some of the other people who contribute to this web site. In part due to the free dining we have a lot of reservations that we cant miss though.
Monday 17, 5:40 pm Coral Reef
Tuesday 18, 7:15 pm Teppanyaki or Raglen Road (if renovation not complete)
Wednesday 19, 8:00 am Cinderella's Royal Table
6:25 pm Liberty Tree Tavern
Thursday 20, 7:30 pm Spoodles
Friday 21, 2:10 pm LeCellier
Saturday 22, 7:30 pm California Grill
Sunday 23, 9:30 pm Hoop Dee Doo
Monday 24, 3:30 pm Mama Melrose (Fantasmic Package)
Tuesday 25, 7:30 pm Concourse Steakhouse
Wednesday 26, 8:00 am Donald's Restaurantosarus
7:30 pm Boma's
Thursday 27, 7:35 pm Narcoossee's

If we can meet people between all of these meals we will

disneytopdog

Original Poster
Why not set up a time each day at a different place? That way, if one day isn't good, then perhaps another would do. I'm there 9/16-20 (leaving on the 21st), and I like to go to the parks early for the EMH, but there are none for the 16th. MK late, though. Anyway, I would love to meet some of you guys, especially since I'll be going solo.

danna

I like this idea, Since everyones ADR's are either lunch or dinner. What do yall think of everyday between Sept 16-21 at 2pm, at every park. I need suggestions for a specfic spot in each park. As we all know "meet in front of the castle" wont work. Its a huge area.

In the MK there are all those small bronze statues of the characters around the Walt and Mickey statue. Why not say meet at the Breir Rabbit statue everyday between Sept 16-21 at 3p.

Someone help out with suggestions for other specfic places in the other 3 parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom