WDWMagic Imagineering's 20th Anniversary: The Platinum Celebration - Information Thread

tcool123

Original Poster

Disney Dad 3000

Where in the World, Legacies, and SYWTBAI have all officially begun on the forums, meaning the anniversary celebration ahs officially begun! 🥳 🥳 🥳

Where in the World and Legacies have been added to the directory, and can be found here:

Where in the World: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/platinum-weekends-where-in-the-world.973328/
Legacies: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/legacies-20-years-of-armchair-imagineering.973327/

Hasn't been said enough, but thanks for all the effort you've put into getting this out there, etc.

Chaos Cat

Guys, I have bad news. Unfortunatel, I can’t change my username until June 13. I guess the new “Disney Warrior“ username will have to wait until then. You guys can call me “Disney Warrior”, “Warrior”, or “DW” now, but it will still show up as “Disney Pacifist”.
Well, someone woke up today and chose violence.

Disney Dad 3000

Guys, I have bad news. Unfortunatel, I can’t change my username until June 13. I guess the new “Disney Warrior“ username will have to wait until then. You guys can call me “Disney Warrior”, “Warrior”, or “DW” now, but it will still show up as “Disney Pacifist”.
2018.11.19-12.28-kayfabenews-5bf20394b0cf3.jpg

Disney Warrior

If you guys haven’t already, check out my Disneyland Germany thread. If you leave me ideas, I might put them in.

tcool123

Original Poster
Just an announcement!

For those unaware Where in the World's first weekend has now concluded with @FigmentPigments taking home the first win! They're stepping into their first hosting gig next weekend on June 4th! The theme for this weekend's Where in the World is S.E.A. with more information to be found here:

One Sentence: Platinum Edition - A 20th Anniversary Special has begun with the first prompt currently being open for submissions! Please join us in this light hearted event, and submit your pitches for the prompts! More information can be found here:

spacemt354

Chili's
This week's Legacy segment has been added - chronicling the Society of Junior Imagineers (2001-2003)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom