WDWMagic Fantasy Football League

DDuck1974

Since we have an even 12 now, can you change the number of teams to 12 from 16 to prevent someone else joining and giving us an odd number? Just a thought.

bsandersjr

DDuck1974 said:
Since we have an even 12 now, can you change the number of teams to 12 from 16 to prevent someone else joining and giving us an odd number? Just a thought.

I think if we have 12, no one else can sign up now being that the league is full.

TiggerBW

Also, what are BN players on the roster? Bench? Does that mean they can be anything? (backup QB, RB, def, etc?) Thanks
also, can we start 2 RBs or just 1?
thanks

DDuck1974

TiggerBW said:
Also, what are BN players on the roster? Bench? Does that mean they can be anything? (backup QB, RB, def, etc?) Thanks
also, can we start 2 RBs or just 1?
thanks

I think this is a 1 RB league. And your bench players can be any position you want. I recommend carrying at least 3 kickers, you know, just in case. :lol:

TiggerBW

DDuck1974 said:
I think this is a 1 RB league. And your bench players can be any position you want. I recommend carrying at least 3 kickers, you know, just in case. :lol:

ok thanks! 3 kickers. right. :lol:

CaptainMichael

So, I get to work this morning, and of all days, my computer has been moved and I have no internet....:eek:

Luckily, they have fixed it!

What time is the draft?

MerHearted

I can't even use the Live Draft thing at work. 2pm was not a good time to do this. Well, my auto draft is gonna give me a team loaded at one positon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom