WDWMagic Fantasy Football League

DDuck1974

A friend of mine just had his draft in another yahoo league today. 10 team league, someone drafted Trent Green in the first round. :hammer:

Dukeblue1016

By the way... I checked today (I was given like 5 minutes without work cuz someone was setting something up) and my internet is back...

I'm not gonna abuse it this summer though... cuz I do a good job, like an unreal job (got sent home two hours early with pay today cuz i did such a good job) so I need to not get sucked back in....

I do usually get sick around the 13th/14th tho... ;)

DDuck1974

The Giants won't even win the NFC East, no chance they are going to the Super Bowl! :lol:

My wife would kill me for saying it, but Indy will choke again, especially without Edge.

bsandersjr

I do not know if you all are intrested, but I purchased EA Sports NFL Head Coach, and with it comes free access to the $49.99 fantasy football commish program. I will be setting up a league there for 12 teams, with live draft.

If any of you want in this league as well, PM me.

Live online draft date is set for Sat July 29, 12:30pmCST.

TiggerBW

I would like to join the WDWMAGIC league but I don't know how. WHat is the site? Also, does it cost anything? thanks
-TiggerBW

CaptainMichael

TiggerBW said:
I would like to join the WDWMAGIC league but I don't know how. WHat is the site? Also, does it cost anything? thanks
-TiggerBW
It's free and at Yahoo sports. The sign-in details are somewhere around here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom