WDWMagic Fantasy Football League

DDuck1974

STR8FAN2005 said:
Drew Brees!

I think the Saints offense could be great this year. I tend to lean towards Larry Johnson this year as MVP. Unstoppable last year, and every defense knew exactly what KC was going to do when he was in the game.

CaptainMichael

DDuck1974 said:
I think the Saints offense could be great this year. I tend to lean towards Larry Johnson this year as MVP. Unstoppable last year, and every defense knew exactly what KC was going to do when he was in the game.
Well, I'm thinking that Larry Johnson's success is contingent on KC's success this year. It could be a tough year for them in an already tough conference.

The Saints should be awesome, but it's my job as a Saints' fan to say that:lol:

DDuck1974

STR8FAN2005 said:
The Saints should be awesome, but it's my job as a Saints' fan to say that:lol:

Were you just giddy when the Texans were stupid and took Mario Williams with the first pick?

Morons.

ISTCPilot1989

Original Poster
5 spots left in our league. REMINDER: The Draft is next Friday at 2:00 PM. The latest you can join is 1:00 PM that Friday.

Clinton Portis for MVP!

And my new team name is the Winter Springs Bears (my school)

CaptainMichael

DDuck1974 said:
Were you just giddy when the Texans were stupid and took Mario Williams with the first pick?

Morons.
Oh yes, I think all of the New Orleans Metro Area was cheering. The Houston Texans are retarded. Reggie Bush has done so much for our region without playing a single down yet. He is so charitable.

bsandersjr

STR8FAN2005 said:
Oh yes, I think all of the New Orleans Metro Area was cheering. The Houston Texans are retarded. Reggie Bush has done so much for our region without playing a single down yet. He is so charitable.

The funny thing is that he has made all of these donations before even signing a contract.

DDuck1974

ISTCPilot1989 said:
5 spots left in our league. REMINDER: The Draft is next Friday at 2:00 PM. The latest you can join is 1:00 PM that Friday.

Clinton Portis for MVP!

And my new team name is the Winter Springs Bears (my school)

I think we must have an even number of owners or Yahoo won't let us have the draft. We need at least one more owner, let's hope we can get all 5.

ISTCPilot1989

Original Poster
DDuck1974 said:
I think we must have an even number of owners or Yahoo won't let us have the draft. We need at least one more owner, let's hope we can get all 5.

Yeah I know. I'm kind of getting a little worried that we won't.

DDuck1974

Come on, with 37,000 registered members, I know there are more fantasy football fans who would like to play in a free league out there.

ISTCPilot1989

Original Poster
DDuck1974 said:
Come on, with 37,000 registered members, I know there are more fantasy football fans who would like to play in a free league out there.

Come people its a fun way to own bragging rights for one full year over the people you face in the league.

ISTCPilot1989

Original Poster
Well here is an updated team list...don't forget the draft is Friday July 14th.

Winter Springs Bears-ISTCPilot1989
Saints-STR8FAN2005
The Space Rangers-bsandersjr
Badger Brent-Badger Brent
Beaver Tails-DDuck1974
Crime Donkeys-Stingrock23
Soiled Linen-artvandelay
Giants-M:SpilotISTC12
Legendz-Dukeblue1016

Gracie's Ghouls-TiggerBW
Two Minute Warning-TowerOfTerror

ISTCPilot1989

Original Poster
Today I had a fantasy draft and I can't believe that Peyton Manning fell all the way to 8th pick in the 1st round (There were 10 teams).

DDuck1974

What is the scoring system? I play in another league where passing TDs are only worth 4 points, so Peyton usually does drop to the end of first, early 2nd round.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom