WDWMagic Fantasy Football League

TiggerBW

Gooooooooooooo Mermaids!
cheerleader2.gif

Wait... as long as our players aren't competing against each other... Hope you don't have Manning or the Chicago defense for this weekend... Can't be cheering for you in that case! :lookaroun

NO NO NO! Don't cheer for him!!!!!!!! Cheer for the ONLY female in the group!!!!! :sohappy:

And no Vince, TO and McNabb aren't friends. no way.

MerHearted

NO NO NO! Don't cheer for him!!!!!!!! Cheer for the ONLY female in the group!!!!! :sohappy:

And no Vince, TO and McNabb aren't friends. no way.

She knows a winner when she sees one. :cool:

And they patched things up.

As for Owens, it seems McNabb and his former No. 1 receiver are no longer enemies. Owens said he'd take McNabb behind Peyton Manning if he could play with any quarterback in the NFL.

"I did what I had to do when I saw Donovan. I apologized," Owens said before Dallas practiced Wednesday. "Donovan is a good guy. I missed him. I missed the times that we had. Donovan is a good guy. He is a good friend. There were some things that happened. I do regret some of the things that happened. If I could go back and change some of the things then I would."

McNabb said the two could've had "something special" if they played together longer than 1 1/2 years.

"Unfortunately, it didn't go in that direction," McNabb said. "We've talked it out and communicated when we had the opportunity to, and kind of put it behind us. That's the past, and we're just focusing on what we have to do with our given teams right now."

I can't wait to outscore you with your favorite players. :D

TiggerBW

She knows a winner when she sees one. :cool:

And they patched things up.

As for Owens, it seems McNabb and his former No. 1 receiver are no longer enemies. Owens said he'd take McNabb behind Peyton Manning if he could play with any quarterback in the NFL.

"I did what I had to do when I saw Donovan. I apologized," Owens said before Dallas practiced Wednesday. "Donovan is a good guy. I missed him. I missed the times that we had. Donovan is a good guy. He is a good friend. There were some things that happened. I do regret some of the things that happened. If I could go back and change some of the things then I would."

McNabb said the two could've had "something special" if they played together longer than 1 1/2 years.

"Unfortunately, it didn't go in that direction," McNabb said. "We've talked it out and communicated when we had the opportunity to, and kind of put it behind us. That's the past, and we're just focusing on what we have to do with our given teams right now."

I can't wait to outscore you with your favorite players. :D

interesting. it's all for show........all for the media. :) ha ha
And no, I'll beat you. AGAIN! :) Just glad I was able to pick up Akers! At least I have 1 Eagle!!!!

NadieMasK2

Tigger I'll cheer for you!!! I would have played had I seen this thread earlier. I'll just have to give you girl power support from the sidelines!!

(p.s. My Colts kick booty) :p :p :p

TiggerBW

Tigger I'll cheer for you!!! I would have played had I seen this thread earlier. I'll just have to give you girl power support from the sidelines!!

(p.s. My Colts kick booty) :p :p :p

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

TiggerBW

I'm very confused. ON our FF website, how do we know who we are playing? I thought there was some sort of "head to head" thing where I could see the person I was going against on the screen with my team. (Matchup or something). I can't find that stuff. HELP! Right now it looks like I'm going against the same team as last week. I'm just confused. :veryconfu

TowerOfTerror

We are playing a points system this year instead of Head-to-Head version. The goal is to collect more fantasy points than anyone else's. Don't worry it took me a while to figure it out also. :lol:

TiggerBW

We are playing a points system this year instead of Head-to-Head version. The goal is to collect more fantasy points than anyone else's. Don't worry it took me a while to figure it out also. :lol:

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That stinks! I wanted to go head to head with VINCE!!!!!!!!!!

MerHearted

We are the champions... my friends
And we'll keep on fighting... till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions... of the world!!!

2007 WDWMagic Fantasy Football Champions

MIGHTY MERMAIDS

I'd like to thank the guys who made this possible. The heart and soul of this team!

Derek Anderson
3787 Passing Yards, 29 TDs
07.jpg

Brian Westbrook
1333 Rushing Yards, 771 Receiving Yards, 12 TDs
brian-westbrook.jpg

Terrell Owens
1355 Receiving Yards, 15 TDs
TO%20poster.jpg

Braylon Edwards
1222 Receiving Yards, 15 TDs
Braylon.jpg

*sniffles* I love you guys!!! :cry:

I'm going to Disney World!!! Wooo!! :sohappy:

newyears2.jpg

Watch for us in the Parade! :lookaroun

arielparademgm.jpg

TiggerBW

Grrrrrrrrrrr! :fork: You beat me this time Vince! ha ha
Congrats! :sohappy:
I soooooooooooooo want Westbrook next year. I was giong to take him IF I had drafted for MYSELF! I wanted him instead of Steven Jackson. Oh well.
:)

BY THE WAY - I know this is way ahead of time, but................
For next year, can we make some changes? I hated not going head to head. The points total thing sucks!!!! Can we go back to head to head?
Also, can we change it so we draft 1 or 2 more players are start 2 RB's instead of 1? Or have the option of starting either 2 RB, 2 WR or 1 RB 3 WR?
Just suggestions.

I'll get you next time Vince!!!!!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom