WDWMagic Fantasy Football League

TiggerBW

Well Vince, I appreciate the trade but I'm going to stick with my team. I wanted an Eagle, but maybe I'll get some in my other league. Thanks anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MerHearted

Well Vince, I appreciate the trade but I'm going to stick with my team. I wanted an Eagle, but maybe I'll get some in my other league. Thanks anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sure now, you can still have Reggie Brown. (Though I am looking forward to winning with your players. ;))

TiggerBW

hmmmmmmmmm probably Deion Branch. I dunno!!!! I run all these things by my hubby so I'll ask him. (He's done FF longer than me!)

davidpw97

Season starts tonight!! WOO HOO!!!! I just wanted to wish everyone good luck with their teams on the first NFL weekend of the year.
You are all going down.

k.hunter30

You can be my cheerleader! :sohappy:
Gooooooooooooo Mermaids!
cheerleader2.gif

Wait... as long as our players aren't competing against each other... Hope you don't have Manning or the Chicago defense for this weekend... Can't be cheering for you in that case! :lookaroun

k.hunter30

Doh! Stupid Brees and Colston! Man! My fantasy team took a beating last night... At least Vinatieri scored me 11 points...

I have a real bad feeling about my match-up this weekend. I'm not off to a good start...

Let's go Tomlinson! Don't disappoint me!

Number_6

I don't think you have too much to worry about points wise if you have Tomlinson. He'll get you a good score. But I agree about Brees and Colston. I could have started Donovan McNabb(my team's backup QB) instead. Hope I don't end up regretting it. At least Joseph Addai got me 19 points which is great on ESPN's Fantasy Football scoring. I'm using my free prize eligible team this year there because of the screw ups at the start of the Fantasy Baseball season on there.

TiggerBW

I don't think you have too much to worry about points wise if you have Tomlinson. He'll get you a good score. But I agree about Brees and Colston. I could have started Donovan McNabb(my team's backup QB) instead. Hope I don't end up regretting it. At least Joseph Addai got me 19 points which is great on ESPN's Fantasy Football scoring. I'm using my free prize eligible team this year there because of the screw ups at the start of the Fantasy Baseball season on there.

MCNABB IS YOUR BACKUP??? ARE YOU CRAZY!?!?! That WILL come back and bite you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom