WDWMagic Fantasy Football League

davidpw97

Hey all I unfortunately will not be able to join in the draft. I am at work this evening and I thought i'd be able to get in but my work computer has so many blocks on where I can and cannot go its sad. Anything even remotely resembling a game or anything with the word game in it is filtered out. So unless someone knows how to get around workplace filters, I will have to just hope I don't end up with a team full of Saints, err I mean losers. I did go through and rank the players I was hoping for, hopefully this will help me end up with a few good players. Good luck everyone.

maggiegrace1

Hey all I unfortunately will not be able to join in the draft. I am at work this evening and I thought i'd be able to get in but my work computer has so many blocks on where I can and cannot go its sad. Anything even remotely resembling a game or anything with the word game in it is filtered out. So unless someone knows how to get around workplace filters, I will have to just hope I don't end up with a team full of Saints, err I mean losers. I did go through and rank the players I was hoping for, hopefully this will help me end up with a few good players. Good luck everyone.
:eek: :fork:
Did you watch them play last year?

GEAUX SAINTS!:sohappy:

Ok..keep drafting or whatever it is you do..:animwink:

TiggerBW

All I can say is AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that was very frustrating. If I had any idea that the draft WAS going on, I would have restarted my computer long ago...........but it showed that I was in, and nothing was happening............and I couldn't contact anyone to find out what was going on!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next time we need to draft earlier. I'm beat.

Let's talk Vince!!!!

davidpw97

And Ron Mexico:hurl:

Ron Mexico has to be one of the coolest aliases ever!

Sooo since I was unable to join in the draft, is there anyone who would be so kind as to send me a PM letting me know who makes up my winning team? Just the Highlights or lowlights, whatever the case my be. Either through YIM or AIM would be awesome, Thanks. Shrieking Eels

CaptainMichael

Ron Mexico has to be one of the coolest aliases ever!

Sooo since I was unable to join in the draft, is there anyone who would be so kind as to send me a PM letting me know who makes up my winning team? Just the Highlights or lowlights, whatever the case my be. Either through YIM or AIM would be awesome, Thanks. Shrieking Eels

Indeed.

LT...nuff said

Edit:
Tony Romo, Marques Colston, Adam Vinateri, LT, Hines Ward, Carolina

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom