WDWMagic Fantasy Football League

TiggerBW

Dont forget we only have two spots open and you must sign up by tomorrow because tomorrow I am locking the league and setting the draft order.

To everyone in the league, how would you want me to set up the order?

since there are new people in the league, should we do random???

Badger Brent

The originals should pick first with the worst to first order for first round. Add the new teams to the end of last years players. Then maybe go 2nd round reverse order. Coin flip or draw #'s for the new teams. I trust you. No big deal to me, I'm in it for the fun of kicking other teams butts. Badger Brent:kiss:

TiggerBW

The originals should pick first with the worst to first order for first round. Add the new teams to the end of last years players. Then maybe go 2nd round reverse order. Coin flip or draw #'s for the new teams. I trust you. No big deal to me, I'm in it for the fun of kicking other teams butts. Badger Brent:kiss:

That seems fair

ISTCPilot1989

Original Poster
Can I get the ID and password I want to play. Is there a particular draft order? Is the format going to be the same as last year?

The ID and password i posted not to long ago. So I would check there. To the draft order I am just gonna do "eenie-meenie-minie-mo" to pick the order. But I will lock the league at 2 pm today.

ISTCPilot1989

Original Poster
Ok we need one more team to draft...I am leaving it open for everyone to get the final spot. Please we only need ONE more team.

TiggerBW

WE WANT PHOTODAVE! WE WANT PHOTODAVE!!!

I'm trying to convince photodave to join. HURRY! 11:30pm draft TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom