WDWmagic.com Single and Looking Thread

mpaul32001

Original Poster
Wow...now Nicole's got 2 guys fighting over her!

Go Nicole!!! :sohappy:

I was never actually fighting... Nicole is just a cool contact to have on WDWmagic. :wave:

Let me just say this... I don't need this thread anymore!

happy.gif

Dukeblue1016

I was never actually fighting... Nicole is just a cool contact to have on WDWmagic. :wave:

Let me just say this... I don't need this thread anymore!

happy.gif

Seriously Matt what the heck dude; I literally put everything into this thread TRYING TO IMPRESS YOU...

I thought this was a place where someone could find a guy who liked them FOR WHO THEY WERE... and would listen to them and be there for him...

and just like that "I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE..."

why don't you and Tom Brady go enjoy each other's company you heartless individuals...

nibblesandbits

the worst part of that is I literally just spent about 5 minutes where I went to yahoo; typed in "orlando bloom" to the images... and went through the pages looking for a good one...

At least 5 people from work had to have walked by while I was doing this...

welp... there may be a few rumors going around the office about me now...
:ROFLOL:

Oh my good Lord!

maggiegrace1

Seriously Matt what the heck dude; I literally put everything into this thread TRYING TO IMPRESS YOU...

I thought this was a place where someone could find a guy who liked them FOR WHO THEY WERE... and would listen to them and be there for him...

why don't you and Tom Brady go enjoy each other's company you heartless individuals...
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Ok I DID PMP..I am crying here...

Joe you are hilarious!

Matt is a meanie!:fork:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Jenn, don't worry...you're still tops in my book :D
Awww, I think you're the cat's meow too, Bri.

(What's with the 50's Sock Hop references? You must be feeling quite keen or something... :lookaroun :lol: )

I thought I was on top..

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

:lookaroun :p

*wipes tear*

Jenn is my #1 on the speed dial...you're the "unmarked" one hidden under "Poison Control" ;)

:zipit:

I just keep thinking about Ludacris...

"I wanna lady in the streets, but a (WDW)FREAK(53) in the bed..."

:lookaroun

nibblesandbits

:ROFLOL:

PMP!!!! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom