WDW specials on Travel Channel today

sbkline

They need some new commercials as well!! Everynow and then you see the boy and girl too excited to sleep one..I do love that one....But the one that starts off with the music and the horse and the mom franticaly typing....yeah I'm kinda bored of that one , although no matter when its on....Our little one runs into the room and stands there kinda hypnotized by it..It is quite comical...But they need new commecials....That s why I also even though we may have the DVD version of a certain disney movie , I like watching the vhs version because of the old commercials they use to play on them!!!..Yes once again, I'm kinda sick like that!!

Then there's that commercial that really looks like a Disney commercial when it first starts. It has the pirate ships flying around the sky and the music even sounds like it's going to be a WDW commerical. Then, it turns out to be some kind of a toilet cleaner commercial, or bathtub mildew remover or some product along that line. Anyone know the commercial I'm talking about?

And yes, I thought there was supposed to be a new special coming up as well. Every day or two, I go on my search option (I have Dish Network) and do a search for upcoming shows with the word "Disney" in it, and have found nothing so far. I haven't checked this morning yet, though. But right now it's really annoying me because every time I do a "Disney" search, I get 80 to 100 matches because of those stupid "Disney Games" that are playing right now. Those searches show every program coming up that has the word "Disney" in the title or in the description, including some show called "As Told by Ginger" because it has an actress named Melissa Disney.

dixiegirl

Then there's that commercial that really looks like a Disney commercial when it first starts. It has the pirate ships flying around the sky and the music even sounds like it's going to be a WDW commerical. Then, it turns out to be some kind of a toilet cleaner commercial, or bathtub mildew remover or some product along that line. Anyone know the commercial I'm talking about?

And yes, I thought there was supposed to be a new special coming up as well. Every day or two, I go on my search option (I have Dish Network) and do a search for upcoming shows with the word "Disney" in it, and have found nothing so far. I haven't checked this morning yet, though. But right now it's really annoying me because every time I do a "Disney" search, I get 80 to 100 matches because of those stupid "Disney Games" that are playing right now. Those searches show every program coming up that has the word "Disney" in the title or in the description, including some show called "As Told by Ginger" because it has an actress named Melissa Disney.

yes at first I thought thaty was a disney commecial as well!!! Thats why when we're down there we leave resort tv on constantly.....God I wish we could get that at our home tv!

Tinkerbella16

Haha! I thought I was the only one who thought that was a Disney commercial... Every time it comes on, I still think it is one!

I just saw a commercial lastnight for the new WDW show that is going to be on the Travel Channel. Its called something like "Walt Disney World, Fact or Fiction". Its about the secrets and rumors of wdw...it looks really good. I cannot wait for this one to air!

sbkline

Haha! I thought I was the only one who thought that was a Disney commercial... Every time it comes on, I still think it is one!

Ya, it's totally not fair for them to tease us like that! :lol: It looks like it's gonna be a YOMD Commercial, what with the flying pirate ships and all, then all it is is some silly household chemical commercial!

I just saw a commercial lastnight for the new WDW show that is going to be on the Travel Channel. Its called something like "Walt Disney World, Fact or Fiction". Its about the secrets and rumors of wdw...it looks really good. I cannot wait for this one to air!

What date did they say this show is going to air?

Madhatter06

That s why I also even though we may have the DVD version of a certain disney movie , I like watching the vhs version because of the old commercials they use to play on them!!!..Yes once again, I'm kinda sick like that!!

No I hear ya! I love watching the Vhs tapes to see the old commercials and the "coming in summer 1994" where they show you behind the scenes of their upcoming movies. (which have now been out for 14 years :lol:)

yoyoflamingo

My favorite part of these shows is when on "Disney on a Dime" they show the family renting a boat from Fort Wilderness, and he says to his kids, "Hey, look at that. It looks all pirate-like." Then, the camera pans and shows the dilapidated River Country! If they only knew....

Tinkerbella16

What date did they say this show is going to air?

I saw the commercial again lastnight. The show is called "Fact or Fiction", and it is about both WDW and DLR. It said that it was going to be on this month, but didn't give a date. It may be one of those shows where you can watch it anytime... the commercial did say to go to Travel Channel OnDemand to see it!! I'm gonna have to check!!

sbkline

I saw the commercial again lastnight. The show is called "Fact or Fiction", and it is about both WDW and DLR. It said that it was going to be on this month, but didn't give a date. It may be one of those shows where you can watch it anytime... the commercial did say to go to Travel Channel OnDemand to see it!! I'm gonna have to check!!

My search thing is currently up to August 26th, I think, and there is no listing for a new Disney show up through that time. So apparently, it must be in the last 5 days of August.

I must say, though, that I'm dissappointed that it will include DisneyLand. I wish we could have a full hour devoted to WDW instead of always having to waste airtime on DL as well.

bsbrady

Is there any other place to see these shows?Here in Canada we do not get these shows.Would love to see them.I watch the Vacation DVD's all the time.Getting ready for our next trip in 106 days

I know after the travel channel ran the "Season of Disney" they are now available on iTunes

danirae

I was looking through my program guide to set some recordings and came accross a program that was not listed on that web site.

It's on the 28th @ 2pm on OVTV (Ch 274 on directv)

Here is the discription:
Film maker Leslie Iwerks profiles her grandfather, animator Ub Iwerks, who created Mickey Mouse for Walt Disney. Narrated by Kelsey Grammer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom