WDW specials on Travel Channel today

jmicro59

Original Poster
Hi,
Just an FYI the WDW specials are on today on the Travel channel.
looks like they are running until 5pm.

tinkerblonde11

I love watching these specials. Even though I have seen some of them more then twice, I always love watching them all day long. :ROFLOL:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
OK, am I the ONLY sap that gets weepy when I watch these shows wishing I was there....RIGHT NOW!!!

:cry::cry:

SAV

Since I don't have my next trip scheduled, I am avoiding them today.

But since I have seen them several times I have to say that one guy with the HUGE ear ring deal kinda freaks me out. Having that thing hanging there would drive me nuts.

HeatherK

I haven't seen any of thses except for Samantha's favorites. I spent all day watching them starting from the Disneyland special.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Since I don't have my next trip scheduled, I am avoiding them today.

But since I have seen them several times I have to say that one guy with the HUGE ear ring deal kinda freaks me out. Having that thing hanging there would drive me nuts.

That would be Joe Rohde, probably the most visible of the Disney Imagineers.

I kinda agree, I think it would be bothersome.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
OMG I just saw Samantha drink the Grand Marnier Orange Slush - I MUST try one of those in December :slurp:

LetsGoAgain

Woo Hoo!!!!!! :sohappy:

I was watching this (and DVRing it) with my three year old when DH got home from work today. We watched the DAK episode and saw so much that we missed during our May 08 trip. So, I asked DH when he wanted to go back and he was thinking May 09 and I told him I wanted to go Dec 09 and my reasoning being that I wanted to go before our 3 year old started grade school. He agreed with me and said, "Why don't we got in May and Dec and get APs??". OMG.. I thought I was going to scream. I was so excited!! YAY! Let's just hope he doesn't change his mind.

Thank goodness for Disney being on the Travel Channel today!!! YAY!!

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Norm The Skull

Is there any other place to see these shows?Here in Canada we do not get these shows.Would love to see them.I watch the Vacation DVD's all the time.Getting ready for our next trip in 106 days

Madhatter06

God Bless youtube! lol I love looking up disney things there-catching up on retired rides I missed.

Back on topic I got to see Disney on a Dime for the first time today! Was very excited!

DisneyWall-E

I have ever special that comes on tv about anything Disney. I have about 30 different shows about everthing from Disneyland Paris to Ub Iworks. I love Tivo!

dixiegirl

I thought there was supposed to be a new Travel Channel Disney show this August?

They need some new commercials as well!! Everynow and then you see the boy and girl too excited to sleep one..I do love that one....But the one that starts off with the music and the horse and the mom franticaly typing....yeah I'm kinda bored of that one , although no matter when its on....Our little one runs into the room and stands there kinda hypnotized by it..It is quite comical...But they need new commecials....That s why I also even though we may have the DVD version of a certain disney movie , I like watching the vhs version because of the old commercials they use to play on them!!!..Yes once again, I'm kinda sick like that!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom