Minnie1976

Original Poster
Epcot tickets purchased 1981 before Epcot opened

SouvenierTicketsboughtin1981forEpcot.jpg

Minnie1976

Original Poster
Worst souvenier

DSCN1861.jpg

This is one of the worst things I've purchased at Disney World. They are plastic tumblers that originally were red on the bottom. Unfortunately, I didn't turn the tumbler over and read in tiny red letters(same color as bottom of tumber) that they should be hand washed. I was handwashing them and went out of town. Someone put them in the dishwasher. They cracked all over. The color has disappeared as you can tell. Who buys a tumbler that you would use everyday and think you had to handwash it? Evidently not me. From now on I will read the bottom before I purchase any drinkware. Out of 6 we have 2 left and one leaks and they were purchased in April 2011.

Mikester71

HEY...I have that same picture book! Was going through some boxes down in the basement not too long ago and came across it. And here I thought it was rare due to it being so old! My grandparents brought it back for me when I was a little guy and I used to read it every night and dream of visiting WDW. Sadly, never did get the chance to go as a child. But I was thrilled that I finally was able to make my dream come true with my family in 2005 at the ripe old age of 35. :sohappy:

Minnie1976

Original Poster
HEY...I have that same picture book! Was going through some boxes down in the basement not too long ago and came across it. And here I thought it was rare due to it being so old! My grandparents brought it back for me when I was a little guy and I used to read it every night and dream of visiting WDW. Sadly, never did get the chance to go as a child. But I was thrilled that I finally was able to make my dream come true with my family in 2005 at the ripe old age of 35. :sohappy:
We may have bought it in the middle to late 70's when we were young adults. HA! HA! I have another one I'll have to post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom