WDW Souvenier Pictures(Old and New)

Minnie1976

Original Poster
I thought it would be interesting to post pictures of your souveniers. Post your old, new, favorite, worst souveniers you have purchased. I love pictures and especially would like to see old souveniers you can no longer find and also new ones I missed.

I've checked, but I couldn't find a similiar thread with pictures. I hope I'm not duplicating.

Minnie1976

Original Poster
I love this. I purchased it on Main Street between 1985-1987. I have worn it til there are a couple of tiny holes, but it still hangs in my closet. It is reversible. I paid $50 and came home only to find racks of the same item in one of our department stores, Maison Blanche, for $10. But mine was special because it came from MAIN STREET.

DSCN5715.jpg

Minnie1976

Original Poster
Grand Floridian T-shirt when it 1st opened

I love this t-shirt. My husband bought it for me when he attended a convention when the Grand Floridian 1st opened. I keep hoping they will reprint it. The ones I saw this year just weren't the same and the quality wasn't there.

DSCN3627.jpg

flavious27

I love this t-shirt. My husband bought it for me when he attended a convention when the Grand Floridian 1st opened. I keep hoping they will reprint it. The ones I saw this year just weren't the same and the quality wasn't there.

DSCN3627.jpg

That is an awesome shirt, I wish they made stuff like that still.

Minnie1976

Original Poster
Goofy Cap

I think we purchased this in the early 80's. It is one of the few souveniers that they are still selling today. A cabbage patch doll is modeling it.

MikeysGoofyHat.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom