WDW selling broken pieces of SpectroMagic as a pin

luv

Don't you trust this face?

0.jpg

Oh, my gosh. Not a very flattering picture. I don't even like Meg and feel badly for her, lol. She looks like Mr. Spock there!

katdralion

This was my comment on the blog:-

"Wow! Does no one else think it’s a little sick that Disney needlessly destroyed this beloved parade and now has the audacity to try and sell the broken parts back to us for a profit? Shocking!"

I'm sure it won't be posted as Disney no longer gives a rat's a**se what the fans think!

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
I love Disney but this is one of the most arrogant, shameless, things I think I've witnessed. They take a favorite of some of their most loyal fans, let it die a slow death, and then brine the open wound by offering up scraps for sale to squeeze every last drop of blood out of it. I get that it is a business and a multi-billion dollar company designed to make money. That being said, how long can P&R shun and spit on some of their most loyal fans and stay that way.

monorail81

Maybe they will be using the profits to build a new parade? Or even to buy the original Dreamlights from Tokyo? We need an upgrade of some sort...

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I love Disney but this is one of the most arrogant, shameless, things I think I've witnessed. They take a favorite of some of their most loyal fans, let it die a slow death, and then brine the open wound by offering up scraps for sale to squeeze every last drop of blood out of it. I get that it is a business and a multi-billion dollar company designed to make money. That being said, how long can P&R shun and spit on some of their most loyal fans and stay that way.
This is not the first in this series of pins.

Buried20KLeague

I thin it's pretty telling that at some point in a big meeting somewhere someone had to have stood up and said "Wait! Don't scrap it! Take a hammer to it . What? We already scrapped it? Well go pull one piece out of the trash and break it up into 1/4 inch pieces. We'll sell thousands of them for $23.99 each. These suckers will buy ANYTHING!! What time is the 3:00 parade?? Bwah ha ha ha.... Pass the Dom."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom