WDW Ringtones

wdwmomof3

Try sending it to your number using www.funformobile.com you may need to sign up but it will send it to your phone as an attachment. The cellphone carriers won't support you or help you to do it, but you are definitely able to send them to your phone. You can save it as a sound or a ringtone depending on how your phone works. Hope that helps.

I looked there but they don't have the ones that I was looking for. I wish I could get them from the other place. Anyway, thank you for all of your help.:)

Alztybrn

I make them on my own, and send them using www.funformobile.com. Or if i can't make it my self, I use www.phonezoo.com( They have wishes on there by the way WDWmomof3) They have a lot of other WDW ringtones but not all the ones I've wanted so I've made some on my own. I can help anyone out who needs help figuring out either site.

If anybody wants one they can't find anywhere. I'll make on for you. Its the least i can do for this great community.:D

OK..for us technically challanged...I used phonezoo, downloaded Spectro, and now I can not find it on my phone...any thoughts?

hp200lx

Original Poster
OK..for us technically challanged...I used phonezoo, downloaded Spectro, and now I can not find it on my phone...any thoughts?
I will be sent/come to your phone (technically) as a picture message or a txt message. After you get the message you will chose to save it. After you save it to your phone you will go to where you set your ringtones/sounds and such and choose the file you just downloaded. What carrier do you have, I will try and make a tutorial or something for those with verizon tonight if I have the chance.

Alztybrn

I will be sent/come to your phone (technically) as a picture message or a txt message. After you get the message you will chose to save it. After you save it to your phone you will go to where you set your ringtones/sounds and such and choose the file you just downloaded. What carrier do you have, I will try and make a tutorial or something for those with verizon tonight if I have the chance.

I downloaded it, it played on my phone, but I saw no where to save it. Also, received no messages etc. I am using Alltel btw.
Thanks!

hp200lx

Original Poster
I downloaded it, it played on my phone, but I saw no where to save it. Also, received no messages etc. I am using Alltel btw.
Thanks!

I'll see what I can do, I work till 5 EST and will see what I can do for you while at work. :) Speaking of which...is it August 26th yet?

wdwmomof3

I have another question too. How would you make it yourself and send it so that you could down load it to your phone. I really want wishes.:confused:

hp200lx

Original Poster
I have another question too. How would you make it yourself and send it so that you could down load it to your phone. I really want wishes.:confused:
Sorry for the delay in response WDWmom, I was rather busy at work and had to deal with Verizon Wireless yesterday and didnt get home until late:snore:. But to answer your question, you can use an audio editing program like audacity as has already been mentioned or wavepad. You take as much as the song as you'd like. Save it as a .wav file. Make sure the file size is under 300-400k or so. Go funformobile.com choose upload ringtone(you may have to sign in or sign up to do this) choose your carrier. Input your number. And send the file. After anywhere from 1-15 minutes depending on how busy your carriers network is. You will have your ringtone as a message now save it to your phone and make it your ringtone. If there is enough interest I will write a Step-by-step guide to this. Anyone interested?

Also wdwmom, would you like me to create the wishes tone for you?

j&bconnecticut

I've used mixertones to make a few different ringtones. I made a clip from Fantasmic. I made one from Illuminations ROE. And I made one from the Haunted Mansion. They all came out great. BTW, I have Verizon and the Razr.

wdwmomof3

Sorry for the delay in response WDWmom, I was rather busy at work and had to deal with Verizon Wireless yesterday and didnt get home until late:snore:. But to answer your question, you can use an audio editing program like audacity as has already been mentioned or wavepad. You take as much as the song as you'd like. Save it as a .wav file. Make sure the file size is under 300-400k or so. Go funformobile.com choose upload ringtone(you may have to sign in or sign up to do this) choose your carrier. Input your number. And send the file. After anywhere from 1-15 minutes depending on how busy your carriers network is. You will have your ringtone as a message now save it to your phone and make it your ringtone. If there is enough interest I will write a Step-by-step guide to this. Anyone interested?

Also wdwmom, would you like me to create the wishes tone for
you?

That would be great!! I'll tell you, I have had a time with Nextel. I downloaded a few Disney songs from them and I guess the file is so old that none of them took. I had to call several times for refunds, it's crazy. I was about to just give up.

If you can do that for me I would appreciate it. Just let me know what I need to do.:)

Also, a step by step would be great too so I can learn how to do it. Thank you so much!!

EPCOT Explorer

For those of you who have a cell phone with Bluetooth and a Mac with Bluetooth, sync your phone with your computer and use a program like Audacity to trim mp3s down to 30-45 second clips and transfer them over. Works like a charm.

In regards to the OP, I've got the Spaceship Earth communication tunnel and the insurmental Horizons theme (the one with the electric guitar/keyboard and no singing) as my primary ringers. A couple others I haven't gotten completed yet include Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, We've Just Begun to Dream, and chopping a bit out of the 19:45 minute loop from Innoventions. I just look for something that has a distinctive sound and stands out.

That's what I do!
But for Polyphonic I have IASW and POTP.:D

Jesùs_Carioca

oooooh man! I LOVED IT! IT's beautiful. Sadly, my cell can't get internet connection to download it, but i managed to get your little snippet on my clunky old Sony Ericson.

It's great, thank you so much for giving me the privelage to smile even wider now when somebody calls me.

hp200lx

Original Poster
oooooh man! I LOVED IT! IT's beautiful. Sadly, my cell can't get internet connection to download it, but i managed to get your little snippet on my clunky old Sony Ericson.

It's great, thank you so much for giving me the privelage to smile even wider now when somebody calls me.

Theres a way to bypass the internet connection needed, where it sends it as a picture message. I believe if you choose phone not listed it will do that. Sorry for the delay everyone, its been crazy at work and at home, but I was finally able to get a copy of snagit from work so I can create screen caps for a tutorial.

And WDWmom, I have your wishes ringtone, now we just need to figure out how to load it.

wdwmomof3

Theres a way to bypass the internet connection needed, where it sends it as a picture message. I believe if you choose phone not listed it will do that. Sorry for the delay everyone, its been crazy at work and at home, but I was finally able to get a copy of snagit from work so I can create screen caps for a tutorial.

And WDWmom, I have your wishes ringtone, now we just need to figure out how to load it.

Okay... just let me know what I need to do.:)

By the way.......... SO EXCITED!!!! Hubby has a meeting in Orlando in Sept. Guess who may be going!!!!!

hp200lx

Original Poster
Let's try to get it working with funformobile.com, bsandersjr sent me a really good set of tones and there was a great wishes one. Which of the sites have you tried so far?

TwoTigersMom

I make them on my own, and send them using www.funformobile.com. Or if i can't make it my self, I use www.phonezoo.com( They have wishes on there by the way WDWmomof3) They have a lot of other WDW ringtones but not all the ones I've wanted so I've made some on my own. I can help anyone out who needs help figuring out either site.

If anybody wants one they can't find anywhere. I'll make on for you. Its the least i can do for this great community.:D

aww man, I just found the exact ring tone I've been wanting, but it said Nextel won't allow me to download ringtones to my phone. :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom