WDW Ringtones

it398

I use either "please stand clear of the doors..." or the seagulls from finding nemo saying "Mine! Mine!....will you guys just shuuuutttt upppppp!"

hp200lx

Original Poster
How do you guys do this? I would love to have the music from Wishes on my phone.
I either make my own and send it to my phone or connect using USB. Or get premade ones using phonezoo.com or others. If you need any help, I'd be more then happy to guide you.

cb3k

I'd be more than happy to make a monorail spiel ringtone if anyone is interested.
I would definitely rock a monorail ringtone. If anyone has a blackberry 8700 series (any series for that matter) and has had success putting disney ringtones on their phone, feel free to share. It is T-Mobile and I hate the Polyphonic ringtones that sound like some dude made them in his basement with a keyboard and a synthesizer. I am able to get true songs as ringtones on here, but for some reason the 25 that disney has listed are all polyphonic (not the real song).

Boray

the 19:45 minute loop from Innoventions.

My husband put a portion of this on my phone (he got some software that lets him put anything on our phones) and I'm sure that it is my phone that's ringing. I get a little of Epcot every time someone calls!!! :p

To the OP, the monorail ringtone is awesome!! How would I go about sending that to my phone, if you don't mind? I just ordered a new Verizon EnV so it should be in Thursday or Friday. Also, what site do you make all your ringtones with? Thanks!!

wdwmomof3

I either make my own and send it to my phone or connect using USB. Or get premade ones using phonezoo.com or others. If you need any help, I'd be more then happy to guide you.

As of now I have the feature to download anything blocked on my phone because of the kids. I'll call and unblock it and then I may get you to help me if you don't mind. This is so cool.:)

hp200lx

Original Poster
To the OP, the monorail ringtone is awesome!! How would I go about sending that to my phone, if you don't mind? I just ordered a new Verizon EnV so it should be in Thursday or Friday. Also, what site do you make all your ringtones with? Thanks!!

I make them on my own, and send them using www.funformobile.com. Or if i can't make it my self, I use www.phonezoo.com( They have wishes on there by the way WDWmomof3) They have a lot of other WDW ringtones but not all the ones I've wanted so I've made some on my own. I can help anyone out who needs help figuring out either site.

If anybody wants one they can't find anywhere. I'll make on for you. Its the least i can do for this great community.:D

wdwmomof3

I make them on my own, and send them using www.funformobile.com. Or if i can't make it my self, I use www.phonezoo.com( They have wishes on there by the way WDWmomof3) They have a lot of other WDW ringtones but not all the ones I've wanted so I've made some on my own. I can help anyone out who needs help figuring out either site.

If anybody wants one they can't find anywhere. I'll make on for you. Its the least i can do for this great community.:D

Oh my goodness, I love you!!!! the phonezoo.com is just what I needed. Now if I can just figure out how to get it onto my phone. Gotta go call nextel to unblock it. :ROFLOL:

Would you believe that they said that nextel does not allow downloads. WHAT!?

hp200lx

Original Poster
They'll guide you through everything after you sign up(its free). If you need any other assistance, let me know.

Pocamahontas

Pocamahontas(HAHA great username i must say!), you gave me a GREAT idea for a ringtone. I already have He's A Pirate from pirates as one...that was tough to make. The awesome idea you gave me was the song from the new vacation planner dvd, flying from the live-action peter pan(you mentioned peter pan and i just found out this weekend the song was from that movie). I don't assosicate it with the live action movie at all, I think of Disney whenver i hear it thanks to the dvd. I so can't wait to go to WDW next month. Any one else going at the end of August?

Thankss! Ever since I was little I've been associated with her, and my parents never failed to dress me up like her on Halloween. And it stuck, all the way to my high school yearbook. And I do love Peter Pan...and every version too, from the Classic, to Hook, to the one made in 2003. I'm a CM so i'll definitely be here in August. I think i'd be all the more amazing to be able to plan trips for weeks at a time, and being forced to wait. All the more exciting really. Although I woudn't trade jobs with anyone in the world.

hp200lx

Original Poster
Thankss! Ever since I was little I've been associated with her, and my parents never failed to dress me up like her on Halloween. And it stuck, all the way to my high school yearbook. And I do love Peter Pan...and every version too, from the Classic, to Hook, to the one made in 2003. I'm a CM so i'll definitely be here in August. I think i'd be all the more amazing to be able to plan trips for weeks at a time, and being forced to wait. All the more exciting really. Although I woudn't trade jobs with anyone in the world.
Awww you're so lucky to get to work there. I'd apply but it would be a more behind the scenes kinda job ( I.T. work).I honestly wish it was tomorrow, I'm just plain so ready for a vacation. I'll have to keep an eye out for you while I'm there. It sure sounds like you love your job there. If I had to choose a place to work outside of computer work at WDW I don't know where i would go. Most likely somewhere in Epcot, I only went for the first time ever at 22 last year and I ADORE that park. Just wish I could have seen some of the attractions that aren't around anymore there. Thanks for the ringtone idea btw :wave:.

Pocamahontas

Awww you're so lucky to get to work there. I'd apply but it would be a more behind the scenes kinda job ( I.T. work).I honestly wish it was tomorrow, I'm just plain so ready for a vacation. I'll have to keep an eye out for you while I'm there. It sure sounds like you love your job there. If I had to choose a place to work outside of computer work at WDW I don't know where i would go. Most likely somewhere in Epcot, I only went for the first time ever at 22 last year and I ADORE that park. Just wish I could have seen some of the attractions that aren't around anymore there. Thanks for the ringtone idea btw :wave:.

It's very very close so just hang in there! I'm actually pretty jazzed because I just got transfered to Photopass at MK! I wanted it so badly and am sooo happy about it! It really really is the best job ever. Epcot is amazing, where else can you walk all around the world? No where! I know what you mean about the stuff that isn't there anymore. I'm told that i've seen bodywars and that stuff when I was little..but it's not the same that I would actually remember. I wish they'd bring it back. From what my boyfriend tells me it was amazing. You're very welcome for the ringtone idea. But you're right, I really am sooo lucky I get to work here. You woudn't believe how many of us take it for granted.

wdwmomof3

They'll guide you through everything after you sign up(its free). If you need any other assistance, let me know.

HELP...:) I called and had the block lifted. I tried to download it to my phone using sprint since the bought nextel or what ever but it said that nextel will not allow the downloads. This really stinks. Is there anywhere else that you know of that will allow free downloads to nextel that I can try? If I made one somehow would that work?:shrug:

hp200lx

Original Poster
HELP...:) I called and had the block lifted. I tried to download it to my phone using sprint since the bought nextel or what ever but it said that nextel will not allow the downloads. This really stinks. Is there anywhere else that you know of that will allow free downloads to nextel that I can try? If I made one somehow would that work?:shrug:

Try sending it to your number using www.funformobile.com you may need to sign up but it will send it to your phone as an attachment. The cellphone carriers won't support you or help you to do it, but you are definitely able to send them to your phone. You can save it as a sound or a ringtone depending on how your phone works. Hope that helps.

cb3k

The ringtones work on my Razor but I can't get them to work on my wife's Iphone. Anyone have any solutions?
The current version of the i-phone is not currently supporting mp3's as ringtones (seems strange that a 600 dollar phone that doubles as an I-pod could have left out this feature). Apple should be releasing a patch via i-tunes that will enable you to use mp3's. After that it should be easy for her to setup. If you reallly cant wait, there is a current hacked mod that is out there which enables you to get real ringtones. Google i-pod ringtone hack and you should receive tons of answers. I will warn you, that it is a 20 something step process, and although not hard it could end up screwing up your phone as it warns on the site. Be cautious, and if you are not willing to risk a 600 dollar phone, tell your wife that you will hum Spectromagic very loudly for her anytime her phone goes off to help her cope. I hope this helped a little.

hp200lx

Original Poster
The current version of the i-phone is not currently supporting mp3's as ringtones (seems strange that a 600 dollar phone that doubles as an I-pod could have left out this feature). Apple should be releasing a patch via i-tunes that will enable you to use mp3's. After that it should be easy for her to setup. If you reallly cant wait, there is a current hacked mod that is out there which enables you to get real ringtones. Google i-pod ringtone hack and you should receive tons of answers. I will warn you, that it is a 20 something step process, and although not hard it could end up screwing up your phone as it warns on the site. Be cautious, and if you are not willing to risk a 600 dollar phone, tell your wife that you will hum Spectromagic very loudly for her anytime her phone goes off to help her cope. I hope this helped a little.

Whoa, somehow I missed that iphone post. Heres a link to the iphone hack:
http://www.hacktheiphone.com/iphone_ringtone_installation.html

It IS mac only at this point though but if you feel comfortable enough tweaking your iphone go for it. I'm all for being a geek like that.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom