WDW Ringtones

hp200lx

Original Poster
Howdy All! I just got a new phone and I'm looking for some good WDW ringtones to have with me when i go in August. Any ideas? I already made one of the original Epcot opening music. I was thinking may be the Soarin' line music or something. Let me know what you think or if you have any ideas :wave:.

Jesùs_Carioca

Although it is of zero help in your quest to find ringtone-age for your new cellphone... I must say, you wouldn't know how great it'd be to have the Electrical Light Parade as a ringtone.

Pocamahontas

I have no idea wheree you can get them, but I do know that anything and everything would be amazing, from Peter Pan (that little whistle he makes on his "pan flute" ) or anything from Pirates, or just the wishes theme would be really fun (a lot of laughs from that one). Great idea though!

RHeath2

For those of you who have a cell phone with Bluetooth and a Mac with Bluetooth, sync your phone with your computer and use a program like Audacity to trim mp3s down to 30-45 second clips and transfer them over. Works like a charm.

In regards to the OP, I've got the Spaceship Earth communication tunnel and the insurmental Horizons theme (the one with the electric guitar/keyboard and no singing) as my primary ringers. A couple others I haven't gotten completed yet include Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, We've Just Begun to Dream, and chopping a bit out of the 19:45 minute loop from Innoventions. I just look for something that has a distinctive sound and stands out.

hp200lx

Original Poster
Although it is of zero help in your quest to find ringtone-age for your new cellphone... I must say, you wouldn't know how great it'd be to have the Electrical Light Parade as a ringtone.

HAHA! While I may have never seen it, but have heard it but..I KNOW my brother would definitely make that his ringtone. I can make it for you if you'd like.

I know a couple places that have them to download. I've mostly been making my own too. I'm thinking of making the chanting middle part of To'N into my brothers ringtone(yet again...never seen it, I'm Disney deprived). If any one wants help to make them or wants me to make them for them let me know. :D

hp200lx

Original Poster
I have no idea wheree you can get them, but I do know that anything and everything would be amazing, from Peter Pan (that little whistle he makes on his "pan flute" ) or anything from Pirates, or just the wishes theme would be really fun (a lot of laughs from that one). Great idea though!
Pocamahontas(HAHA great username i must say!), you gave me a GREAT idea for a ringtone. I already have He's A Pirate from pirates as one...that was tough to make. The awesome idea you gave me was the song from the new vacation planner dvd, flying from the live-action peter pan(you mentioned peter pan and i just found out this weekend the song was from that movie). I don't assosicate it with the live action movie at all, I think of Disney whenver i hear it thanks to the dvd. I so can't wait to go to WDW next month. Any one else going at the end of August?

KCBroadway

I have T-Mobile and did a search on my phone. I was able to download music from Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. It's kind of a "techno" version of the new music they put on the attraction, but it sounds great and all pirate fans seem to know what it is right away when my phone rings! I also had the opening music from Fantasmic for a while and that was great (that was actually on my phone already - no need to purchase).

MicheleK

I have Verizon Wireless and they have plenty of Disney ringtones to choose from. I have Bear Necessities, Yo-Ho-Yo-Ho A Pirates Life For Me (from the ride), Under the Sea (from the movie) & Mickey Mouse March. Last year I had Fantasmic!, but of course got a new phone and now it's not available anymore. I would certainly DIE for the ORIGINAL Main Stree Electrical Parade ringtone!!!

Anyway, hope this helps :animwink:

dhcalva

Maybe they should start a section on the site to share Disney ringtones... :) Then everyone that makes them could upload them.

kcnole

I took the opening refrain from the wishes show in Magic Kingdom and made it the ringtone for when my wife calls.

I've also considered making a portion of the monorail spiel as a ringtone, but I have lost my mp3 that I once had of it.

hp200lx

Original Poster
I took the opening refrain from the wishes show in Magic Kingdom and made it the ringtone for when my wife calls.

I've also considered making a portion of the monorail spiel as a ringtone, but I have lost my mp3 that I once had of it.
I'd be more than happy to make a monorail spiel ringtone if anyone is interested.

hp200lx

Original Poster
I have Verizon Wireless and they have plenty of Disney ringtones to choose from. I have Bear Necessities, Yo-Ho-Yo-Ho A Pirates Life For Me (from the ride), Under the Sea (from the movie) & Mickey Mouse March. Last year I had Fantasmic!, but of course got a new phone and now it's not available anymore. I would certainly DIE for the ORIGINAL Main Stree Electrical Parade ringtone!!!

Anyway, hope this helps :animwink:

Michele, I have the Main Street Electrical Parade ringtone if you want it, I can email it to you or whatever.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I make my own. But to be honest much of the music is not really suitable, especially if you work in a noisy enviroment.
That siad I have Soarin, Indy and ToT on my phone.

TheDisneyMagic

"Please stand clear of the doors... Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas..."

I have this when I recieve a new text message or multimedia message.

As my standard ring tone I switch between Feel the flow (from original Universe of Energy) Imagination Finale (from Journey into Imagination) and Load music from Ellen's Energy Adventure.

I switch these round every couple of weeks.

Hammer1310

I like the monorail "Please stand clear..." speech (in english and spanish of course).

Or maybe that's just an in-joke with my friends. Still funny.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom