News WDW Resorts to add fees for parking

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
You're not better than the CM. Even if they made a mistake, we are talking about an order. You could have gotten it corrected, but you got an attitude and decided you'd be mad about it. You're a dime a dozen at Disney Parks. Why don't I ever get upset with CMs there? I go all the time and never have these hugely negative experiences. If I have an issue, I deal with it politely and it gets resolved. Magic!

Look at your poor, entitled attitude even with me. I bet you're a joy to deal with at the parks. I'm glad you walked away mad...hopefully you won't go back.

Funny how you didn't bother to read before you started judging. That's actually pretty awesome. Let me slow it down for you so you can understand it.

I had a problem with an order: Yes.
I got angry about it: No.
I asked another CM to resolve it: Yes.
That CM resolved it: Yes.
I was satisfied: Yes.
I stated that it should not have been done wrong in the first place here: Yes.
You lost your mind because you can't read: Yes.

Oh you're also calling me entitled, that's cute.

Chef Mickey

Funny how you didn't bother to read before you started judging. That's actually pretty awesome. Let me slow it down for you so you can understand it.

I had a problem with an order: Yes.
I got angry about it: No.
I asked another CM to resolve it: Yes.
That CM resolved it: Yes.
I was satisfied: Yes.
I stated that it should not have been done wrong in the first place here: Yes.
You lost your mind because you can't read: Yes.

Oh you're also calling me entitled, that's cute.
Good. So sound happy about it.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer

drizgirl

Not in terms of activities, but they are in terms of TOP destinations. Those places he listed are dumps. Disney is a top destination and so are the beaches I mentioned.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that.

I'm thinking another Florida beach would be a better comparison.

We clearly travel in different circles, so any comparisons will be vastly different. Even at Disney.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Good. So sound happy about it.

srviQmV.jpg

Chef Mickey

Chef Mickey

..and you called ME entitled? :joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:
I'm not entitled....I'm giving you reality. Wow, you are obnoxious with the emojis. You think the beaches you mentioned compare to top destinations...they don't. There are a lot of places to travel in the world. Disney is not expensive. That Siesta Beach only has 3 star hotels. Why do you think the Ritz and 4 Seasons and other 5 stars don't go there? Because they are not top destinations. I don't really care if the Orlando Sentinel said it's the best beach in America. Pretty sure Hawaii is in America and any beach there is better.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
I'm not entitled....I'm giving you reality. Wow, you are obnoxious with the emojis. You think the beaches you mentioned compare to top destinations...they don't. There are a lot of places to travel in the world. Disney is not expensive. That Siesta Beach only has 3 star hotels. Why do you think the Ritz and 4 Seasons and other 5 stars don't go there? Because they are not top destinations. I don't really care if the Orlando Sentinel said it's the best beach in America. Pretty sure Hawaii is in America and any beach there is better.

I don't recall saying anything about comparing to top destinations, but if your crazy brain wants to think that I did have fun with your insanity. I also didn't say that Disney was expensive, but don't let that stop your wires from crossing.

Oh, and :eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_Oo_O:arghh::arghh::arghh::bawling::bawling::bawling::cautious::cautious::cautious::cry::cry::cry::depressed::depressed::depressed::devilish::devilish::devilish::geek::geek::geek::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::mad::mad:;););):cool::cool::cool:

Oh, and you're entitled. Incredibly so. You baked the entitlement cake, and you ATE THE WHOLE THING.

Chef Mickey

I don't recall saying anything about comparing to top destinations, but if your crazy brain wants to think that I did have fun with your insanity. I also didn't say that Disney was expensive, but don't let that stop your wires from crossing.

Oh, and :eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_Oo_O:arghh::arghh::arghh::bawling::bawling::bawling::cautious::cautious::cautious::cry::cry::cry::depressed::depressed::depressed::devilish::devilish::devilish::geek::geek::geek::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::mad::mad:;););):cool::cool::cool:

Oh, and you're entitled. Incredibly so. You baked the entitlement cake, and you ATE THE WHOLE THING.
As long as you understand why they are 1/2 the cost of Disney, we don't disagree.

21stamps

Dump compared to the destinations I mentioned. If I'm going to the beach, I'm not going there. Again, you can link whatever you want...those places cost 1/2 for a reason. Bora Bora is like $20k for a week without food.
I'll agree with you on Daytona and Tampa.. but Siesta Key actually is a nice beach and a fun vacation spot.

As for expensive beaches in Florida- Key West, (already said) Palm Beach, Jupiter, Boca Raton, Miami...maybe even Naples or St Augustine, can all have an overall higher cost than WDW. Key West costs me about the same as WDW... it would be a lot more than WDW if I was comparing to most Disney resorts. Most of that is because of the transportation options, and activities that we do while there.. and mostly- I drink and eat a little (a lot) more while in KW.lol

Anyway.. I think all of these comparisons are odd. Not directing this just at you, it's the conversation. I don't understand why people continually compare WDW to other destinations. They aren't the same.
I can understand comparing Disney to Altlantis, or Legoland, or even Universal more so than to a "beach vacation". I do agree that there are "top vacation spots" to choose from during the decision making process.

Side note- currently I'm deciding between a kid's bday quick trip to WDW or staying in a Yurt and hiking for 3 nights. Apples to.....salmon, maybe? I have different motivations for each, and not sure which one I will choose. Either way it won't be because of Disney being good or bad. It may have a lot to do with crowds and Delta though. Lol

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom