• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News WDW Resorts to add fees for parking

DisneyJoe

Advertisement
Most emails sent to guest services and the execs get a phone response in 2-3 weeks; at least that has been my experience over the last 15 years.

yensid67

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com
Robert A. Iger
Chief Executive Officer
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4873
Bob Chapek
Chairman
Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4873
Karl L. Holz
President New Vacation Operations and Disney Cruise Line
PO Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Mr. George Kalogridis
President, Walt Disney World Resort
PO Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000

So, if they take $50 million in parking fees, is the next step to take $50 million by charging for Magic Express for those who don't drive and park?
Did any one see a new address yet...no room discounts but free parking....lol...wdw rip... And I'm going to call and find out if renting a scooter qualifies me for free parking.... And then I'll complain the wrong enough room on the buses for people with scooters....ehhhhh maybe we'll just go to Italy....

UncleMike101

So, if they take $50 million in parking fees, is the next step to take $50 million by charging for Magic Express for those who don't drive and park?
As long as we, the customers, keep allowing them to financially rape us to line the pockets of the top execs and greedy shareholders they will continue to add to the cost of a WDW vacation.

Top Bottom