News WDW Resorts to add fees for parking

Unbanshee

It could perhaps just be that the parking page is listing current policy, with the individual resort pages left to detail the change occurring from March 21 reservations. Not necessarily an error, but maybe a reconsideration of how the information is presented.

Parking fees are back on the site. Website error

tonymu

Premium Member
Parking fees for those staying at the resorts IMO won't do anything to reduce the number of cas parking at the parks. I wouuld guess most people who drive and stay on site park their cars and use on site transportation to the parks not their cars.
Anytime we have driven to WDW we have always used the vehicle to get around the property instead of waiting for buses.

flynnibus

Premium Member
I despise people that try to game rating systems as a means to vent frustration at something. It's like a toddler flailing around indiscriminately and not caring about what else they screw up.

ELG13

No you can pay a deposit on a room only. Pay the rest when you check in. Or pay it off by phone before you go.
Oh dang!!! I just tried it! I wonder if it's because when I did a room only it was too close to the check in and didn't offer it to me bc of that. It's more than $200 like it is for a package but that's good to know!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom