News WDW Resorts to add fees for parking

Virtual Toad

Does anyone know if this parking fee will apply at Fort Wilderness campsites and cabins? Since you park where you sleep, I am curious how that would work.

Apologies if posted already.... Campsites reportedly free. Cabins $19/night according to the WDW Amenities page for the cabins (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/cabins-at-fort-wilderness-resort/services-amenities/).

WDW will now charge you to park in right in front of your cabin. In the same space you've parked at for free for decades.

This isn't like reserving space in a crowded parking lot, this is a space literally no one else can use, a space that will remain empty unless you pay the extortion money. Are they going to task security with enforcing who pays and who doesn't? If you don't pay, are they going to rent the parking space to someone else?! (Sarcasm... I think.)

Keep it classy, Disney, keep it classy.

nickys

Premium Member
Please don’t shoot me but I haven’t noticed an answer to this. I’m DVC - if I stay in a studio at Kidani will I be charged for parking? Anything I’ve read mentions ‘Deluxe Villa’ won’t have to pay.

A DVC studio is still a DVC villa. All DVC room types are "villas".

DougK

I still haven't seen an answer to this question: will valet parking at Disney resorts still be free for those with Handicapped plates or placards?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom