WDW Reopening Estimates

When will WDW theme parks reopen to guests?

• May

Votes: 34 3.0%
  • June

Votes: 424 37.3%
  • July

Votes: 287 25.2%
  • August

Votes: 124 10.9%
  • September or even later in 2020

Votes: 269 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MJJME

You're not mentioning that points can be banked. So they don't need to return any time soon and still get the same value (regardless of what anyone perceives that value as) from their DVC ownership.
My points expire since they are banked from Dec 2018 use year

Poppinsfan05

In the Parks
No
As much as I want to say by June because we have a trip planned for July I don't think it is going to happen. I sadly have to click on the September or later choice.

tecowdw

Original Poster
You think social distancing is going to disappear after phase 3? I don't. Its here to stay.
In theory distancing will continue indefinitely...not sure about actual practice though (if my local essential stores are any indicators). There's ALWAYS people that won't do what is requested/required of them.
It will be interesting to see how Disney manages this whole thing!

MonorailCoral

Sorry, but there aren't enough choices.

Option 6: Disney, in the not-too-distant future, comes to the realization that there is no feasible way to properly socially-distance a theme park, sells all park properties to the respective counties (or donates the land for a massive tax write-off), and becomes a media/film/IP-only company going forward.

Touchdown

I disagree. Here in Canada the mindset is til there is a cure or vaccine, social distancing is the new normal. They have cancelled almost all concerts, festivals and fairs for the year.

Phase 3 is not my opinion, they are currently our federal guidelines, they may change, but now that’s what they are.

On the plus side, remdesivir has just been approved, if wide scale use results in a lower mortality/morbidity things may be accelerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom