WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyChik17

Cinderella.jpg

Love this picture. It is really great!

grrr...don't know how to make bigger!:mad:

the picture of the boy in his ears is our son Jack (we call him Pudge because he was 10lbs when born, and because his Daddy is Puerto Rican and we live in Detroit, it's a nod to Pudge Rodriquez). The ears are his first pair as he was not with us on our last trip because he was too young. His first trip will be in October!:sohappy: i know it's not technically a wdw pic, but it is in anticipation of his first trip!

Attachments

• 2006_1205Image0052.jpg
    2006_1205Image0052.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 69
  • osbourne.jpg
    osbourne.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 68
  • ak06.jpg
    ak06.jpg
    621.8 KB · Views: 90
  • pudge.jpg
    pudge.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 74

dukehoopsfan

I have been following this board and have been truly amazed by the photos I have seen here....Wonderful job everyone! My husband and I were in NYC last weekend and visited the World of Disney store. While I know they are not WDW photos I hope you enjoy them. I have never posted pictures before so I hope this works out...

150110977108_0_ALB.jpg

794979877108_0_ALB.jpg

373500977108_0_ALB.jpg

582189877108_0_ALB.jpg

morgan22

grrr...don't know how to make bigger!:mad:

the picture of the boy in his ears is our son Jack (we call him Pudge because he was 10lbs when born, and because his Daddy is Puerto Rican and we live in Detroit, it's a nod to Pudge Rodriquez). The ears are his first pair as he was not with us on our last trip because he was too young. His first trip will be in October!:sohappy: i know it's not technically a wdw pic, but it is in anticipation of his first trip!

He is such a cutey!! Are they special baby sized ears? My daughter was 10lb at birth too we're taking her on her 1st trip to WDW in June (if you don't count when I was pregnant!) - she'll be 11months then....

cooleo

When and where was that taken?! I'd love to find them all like that! Was it a slow time of year?

This was December 14th, 2005 @ 1030 am in front of Italy in World Showcase. I know this precisely, because it was my Birthday. I have been meaning to get to Alfredo's for years & had never done so. That day we slept in a bit due to being out late the night before @ MVMCP. We had made plans to have lunch @ Alfredo's & entered EPCOT @ 10 am before going straight to World Showcase for lunch. As we were walking up from Germany way, I notic ed a couple characters coming from behind the scenes. I quickly realized it was all five of these characters & the only family around was walking away. We had all of them by ourselves for about 10 minutes before moving on. We also got pictures of my son with Mickey solo & Mickey / Minnie together. This one in particular has been enlarged to 11 x 14, framed, matted & hung over his bed. I will post the others soon for you to see.:sohappy: :sohappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom