WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

goofyfan13

Those are great pics goofyfan13! Your post suggests you have others... can you post one of the MK?

You got it! :wave:

2059Picture_054.jpg

For some reason thats the biggest I can get it...:shrug:

dazzer68

why cant i get this to work .i have uploaded to a picasa web album and i still cant transfer pics to here,i just get the white box red cross thing!

Gorjus

From this photo, does anyone care to know where the entrance to the utilidors are?
For spoilers, highlight the area below:

Near the bottom of the photo you can see Space Mountain and to the right, the ToonTown tents. From the bottom right hand corner of the photo, there is a road heading to ToonTown. That is the road the cast bus travels. Following that road towards Toon Town, turn right. The trees will be on your right and what looks like a grassy area will be on your left. Continue on and you come to a small parking area. Head to the left. See the trees on that grassy area? Those are on your left and on your right is a white square building (Small World). In between is a little triangle of white about where Ariel's Grotto would be. That is the entrance to the utilidors. That is where the bus drops off all the hourly cast members. First thing on the right when entering is the Mouseketeria.

jeffb

ive done it!!!! thanks C&D 11 was it worth it? disney land paris nov 2006!
panoparis.jpg
why does it show address and not picture though?
blimey why is this so difficult, why cant you just upload from hard drive and post?

Dazzer68 - in the reply to thread window - you will see a yellow box that looks like it has a mountain in it - click it and then copy your picture location into the open window. That should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom