WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonaldDuck34

scan0023.jpg

Where is this picture from? Just wondering

WEDisney

"Where are all the people?????"

This was taken around the same time as the others. At the end of EMH after the last show of the American Adventure. If you time it right the cleaning crews disappear for a minute or two at each pavilion and it makes for a great shot. A little haunting but still a great shot. I used to want to be alone in Disney to see what it was like but when I look at some of these pictures it might be creepy with all the nooks, crannies and shadows.

jiminy.cricket

"Where are all the people?????"

This was taken around the same time as the others. At the end of EMH after the last show of the American Adventure. If you time it right the cleaning crews disappear for a minute or two at each pavilion and it makes for a great shot. A little haunting but still a great shot. I used to want to be alone in Disney to see what it was like but when I look at some of these pictures it might be creepy with all the nooks, crannies and shadows.

Yeah; Disney is magical when there's no one there, but going the whole day with few people is creepy and kinda depressing for me. The moderate crowds and warm weather are part of what makes it exciting for me. Colder weather and the holidays kinda makes it unmagical.

Gorjus

Over the last decade Kodak and Fuji have made super advances in reducing grain that I would not view 400 speed film as something that would produce grainy shots. All of my shots posted to date are from film with the majority shot with 400 speed film.

Actually, I've never noticed a lot of grain at 400 film; at 800 and 1600 for sure. The great part of digital is I can shoot at 1600 if needed and print non-grainy photos...and have done so. My camera is an slr though and that may make a difference.

^^I think this illustrates the advantages of film over most digital cameras people have

Just to join in the nay sayers...I can do that with digital...easy.

Do you see the hidden mickey?

That's not Mickey...that's Timothy silly............Kidding. Yes I see Mickey.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Little Prefix on this image
Captain Jack Sparrow comes out and teaches the crowd how to be pirates. The performance goes on and then his friend accidently mentions he is a wanted man. He then distracts the crowd and runs off. I had seen the show before so I waited at the exit to get his picture running, I think I did pretty good.

jamestrip_051.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom