WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzer68

'film' poster at disneyland paris...
DSC01281.jpg

rtiller

I'm using Shutterfly and I'm not sure if I can copy the picture site address as some have suggested in PhotoBucket. Does anyone have experience posting photos from Shutterfly?

calicommando

I'm using Shutterfly and I'm not sure if I can copy the picture site address as some have suggested in PhotoBucket. Does anyone have experience posting photos from Shutterfly?

you can't do it. :brick: i spent a lot of time trying to figure that one out too. you can post the link, but you can't post the image itself. try snapfish.

PhotoDave219

"Where are all the people?????"

This was taken around the same time as the others. At the end of EMH after the last show of the American Adventure. If you time it right the cleaning crews disappear for a minute or two at each pavilion and it makes for a great shot. A little haunting but still a great shot. I used to want to be alone in Disney to see what it was like but when I look at some of these pictures it might be creepy with all the nooks, crannies and shadows.

I like people in my photos......

Besides, do that as a long exposure at f/11-16, and the people will more than likely appear as streaks, nothing more.

DisneyChik17

Stich131313, I really like that picture. I, in all my crazy thoughts, had never considered a shot from behind like that. It is really good. I would love to see a siluhette (sp??) where Walt and Mickey are all black and the light is in the back ground. Oh how I will be playing with the camera over Thanksgiving (hopefully).

WEDisney

I like people in my photos......

Besides, do that as a long exposure at f/11-16, and the people will more than likely appear as streaks, nothing more.

Well considering 98% of the photos we all take at Disney have people in them I enjoy just scenery every now and then. To each his own I guess.

The "ghosting" effect you speak of is clear in many of the long exposure pictures and that does make it easier to get the shot you need when people are walking by but it does make the image less impressive to me because of the blurs but again to each his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom