WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

carole

PICT3455.jpg

dopey

That looks like a visitors' bureau picture. Nice.

In Dallas, where I lived for two miserable years, they have a creek that sometimes runs by the city. Usually the creek bed is dry. But when it fills, the Chamber of Commerce folks rush out and snap as many pictures as they can.

Kinda sad really. But we can't all live in a beautiful city like Chicago. :cool:

tiggergirl1818

Forbidden donut, love your avatar!

whenever i go to Florida I love to watch the appliance direct infomercial, it's a holiday ritual!

cool picture btw......my fave show.

C&D

How did you get the water to look so BLUE??? Did you use some Disney Magic??!!!
This picture was taken in May '06 during an unusual cool snap (i.e. cool front blowing all of the humidity out of the area for a few days, hence the clear blue cloudless sky). It was taken from the Luau, at the Poly, so it was evening and the sun was at my back lowering on the horizon, which produces a more vibrant color. The camera is a Cannon S1 1S that is also a contributing factor as the chip provides quite good images. And finally, yes of course, there always is, the Disney magic. You know, the more I think about it, I believe there was some pixie dust in the air that night. :animwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom