WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irrawaddy Erik

1217348211_252a1f0b21_o.jpg

PhilharMagician

That is a great photo because there is no character attendant in the photo. It looks as if they've just met up in France. Were they switching places for the meet and greet? Was the Beast just a bit late and Belle went to greet him?

And How did you get a photo backstage???? Was this an alternate exit time because of crowds or were you on a tour? Well it can't be an alternate exit because you are headed towards Tomorrowland, not away from it. Hmmmm.

And where was the Cinderella one taken? It looks a little off becaue of the computer.

I was waiting for questions.

Thi backstage pic was taken during the Christamas Parade taping in 06'. There was no way to get down Main Street so they routed us in the gate just past tony's town Square and through the backstage area and out by the Galaxy Palace Theater.

Cinderella_and_Leah_in_MK.jpg

The picture of Cinderella was a complete surprise to us. We were entering MK one day when my DD was asked if she would like to privately meet with Cinderella. Well of course she said yes. The CM wrote our name on a clipboard she was holding and told us to go to guest services at a specific time. We arrived and they took us behind the counter into a room and there was Cinderella and only one other CM. We took pictures and my DD got to ask all kinds of questions. That certainly made the trip for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom