WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayrag

2/15 Pirate and Princess Party
P2150021.jpg

mayrag

wow! i love the bride one! did you get in troube for doing the flash?

Well, not really, but for the gargoyle on the "elevator", the CM told me "no flash photography", but the picture was already taken.
Also, that day the park was not crowded, so that's why I got those pics.

dazzer68

its probably a well known one ive just seen ahidden mickey on the door with the ghost on it,its holding out to a hidden mickey head.! nice pics! by the way everyone

Gorjus

I find this to be one of the most romantic spots in WDW. It is quiet, secluded, on the water, and has romantic music playing in the background.

EPCOT_05Pathway_to_Beach_Club.JPG

Gorjus

It is in Epcot or just outside it.

World Showcase between UK & France there is a path that heads down a hill to International Gateway. It is an entrance for guests coming from MGM, Swan, Dolphin, Boardwalk, Yacht, & Beach. (Forgive me if I'm being basic here. Some people don't know about the Gateway.)

After you exit the turnstyles and walk past the ferry ramp you have a choice of going up a hill or following a path off to the left that runs along the water. To go to Boardwalk, you must go up the hill and over the bridge, but to Yacht & Beach you can go either way. This is the path that runs along the water. The music from France is piped in there.

jeffb

^^^^^^^Thanks - Enough & WDWFigment!

It was taken in 2005 while Walter E Disney was in the Toon Town Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom