Status
Not open for further replies.

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
Golden Horseshoe Revue...

Golden_Horseshoe_Revue.JPG

michelle_sydney

I have tried to be nice about all this, but you rude people will not stop giving me a hard time and I am getting sick of it !!

I am not a character stalker. I am just someone who is a big fan of disney characters and I like to enjoy the magic of Disney.

I love your pictures. I love the characters too!!! Keep showing the pictures!

DisneyGigi

100_0767.jpg

To go with the pet pics. I know this is not a Hidden Mickey... but the Mickey is from WDW and he sleeps like this with it every day!
We call him the "real" Fat Cat (Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers):ROFLOL:

iheartdisney91

100_0767.jpg

To go with the pet pics. I know this is not a Hidden Mickey... but the Mickey is from WDW and he sleeps like this with it every day!
We call him the "real" Fat Cat (Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers):ROFLOL:

AWWW!!! how cute!! i wanna pet his/her tummy:lol:

oh and... guys i love all the pictures! even if there is some fighting going on here.

jtced

Best way to make your child behave at Epcot

DSC03895.jpg

Much to my surprise Mary Poppins was there when we needed her. She heard me telling our daughter that she needed to behave and gave her a good talking to. I still don't think I have seen that expression or best behavior from her again.

jtced

1, 2, 3............Smile

DSC01928.jpg

Don't you ever feel sorry for the characters at these moments? (They must happen a lot more than you think!)

WDWFigment

I have a question; here is an example of a picture I would like to take while at WDW:

IMG_3262.JPG

photo is not mine; I found it in a trip report by ZapperZ

So, how is this done? I don't have manual settings (several "best shot" options, if that helps) but I do have a tripod. I'm just a little confused as to how I might be able to get this picture, since it's night time and the float is moving. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

WDWFigment

I have tried to be nice about all this, but you rude people will not stop giving me a hard time and I am getting sick of it !!

I am not a character stalker. I am just someone who is a big fan of disney characters and I like to enjoy the magic of Disney.

Don't worry about others. I think I have seen all of the pictures you've posted in this thread, and you clearly have the Magic. Your posts here only help to spread the magic, and you should be proud of your love for Disney. Besides, are any of us who spend this much time of a Disney forum really all that normal? No, but I think something has to be said for being different; it certainly makes for a more interesting life!

VT GAL

Don't worry about others. I think I have seen all of the pictures you've posted in this thread, and you clearly have the Magic. Your posts here only help to spread the magic, and you should be proud of your love for Disney. Besides, are any of us who spend this much time of a Disney forum really all that normal? No, but I think something has to be said for being different; it certainly makes for a more interesting life!

I second that!!!! :sohappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom