WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiversideBunny

Vikings !
Vikings.jpg

Early morning at Pinochio's house. Only Disney would put this much detail on a building.
PVHaus.jpg

Oh my god this is one of my favorite things! One time i had a stuffed eeyore and went to the park for the day and when I came back the eeyore was looking out the window waiting for me to come back!! :p

That is what happened with all of my son's toys he left around the room. Cars, stuffed animals and his t-rex he got at Animal Kingdom 'Dinosour' ride. He thought that was the neatest thing to see when we came back to the room at the end of the day.

j&bconnecticut

That is what happened with all of my son's toys he left around the room. Cars, stuffed animals and his t-rex he got at Animal Kingdom 'Dinosour' ride. He thought that was the neatest thing to see when we came back to the room at the end of the day.

My wife ran in the Goofy Challenge marathon(s) this past January. The day after getting her medals and stuffed animals, this is what we returned to the room to find. Hope you like it.

DSC00800.jpg

AND The next day -

DSC00807.jpg

Flower'sChild

How did you get them to do this? We only get them one at a time.:cry: Cute picture.:)

Thank you for your kind words about my photo :) Sometimes at the 1900 Park Fare, all the characters will go in the lobby after they have seen everyone :) If they go in the lobby, it's around 9:15 p.m. to 9:20 p.m. when they go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom