WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

iheartdisney91

I did not notice that before so I edited the picture. Thanks for pointing it out...kind of embarrassing, sorry it was completely unintentional. I will pay more attention to the pics I post for something that inappropriate.

oh no no! its a wonderful picture! i was just looking at it and i was like OH! haha. dont worry you did nothing wrong and im not yelling at you :rolleyes: keep your pics coming!:wave:

oh and you are amazing at editting pictures! i just looked it looks awesome! great job

VoiceGuy07

Disney_Cruise.jpg

dazzer68

doesn't that look fantastic....such a great building hidden behind the hat..i love the hat too but i think its in the wrong place.
that building has such presence with the space around it.

id rather see the lake filled in and the hat moved over there.
ps flower child to you go to the park alone? who takes all your pics for you?

Gorjus

I walked by this spot in the early evening and wanted to photograph it, but it was full of people. Go figure, people at Epcot, in July. After hanging out late to capture night photos, I walked by, saw no people, and went for it.

Jekyll_Baker

omg that sounds sooo fun! yeah wicked is my life now! lol it was just sooo amazing! then i got to meet the cast after word and wow! i love the elphaba i saw shes soooo great and sooo kind... ok im done ranting.

so lion king is on tour?... i saw phantom of the opera and chicago on tour and they were very good... nothing compared to wicked. lol but lion king sounds sooo good, have a great time!

Yea, I saw Lion King on stage in Jacksonville, FL this past March - it was great! And Wicked will be coming there in just over a year (their 2008-2009 season). I've wanted to see Wicked ever since I heard "Popular" a little while back. One funny thing about the this season's Off-Broadway selection in Jacksonville - there'll be performances of Spamalot in February, followed by Camelot (with Lou Diamond Phillips as King Arthur) in April.

Gorjus

OH, my! I'm looking at the quote underneath Chip and now I am singing: Oh it's the song that never ends. No it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue singing it forever just because it is the song that never ends. No it goes on and on my friends..............

Disneyfalcon

OH, my! I'm looking at the quote underneath Chip and now I am singing: Oh it's the song that never ends. No it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue singing it forever just because it is the song that never ends. No it goes on and on my friends..............

Lambchops! We used to love that song! (The show, not so much:) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom