WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodolgm

Not photoshopped, edited, or altered in any way. This was my last night before I had to come home:
1002880rr2.jpg

Gorjus

My picture for today

Looks to me like Walt and Mickey walking down Main St. together. I suppose I could photoshop the base of the statue out and rubber stamp the road in its place and really make it look as if they are walking.
Walt_Mickey_on_Main_St.JPG

Gorjus

tomorrow's photo

One more because I don't think I'll have time tomorrow.
EPCOT05ItalyTower_0324.JPG

Just a note to those of you who don't think you can take a good photo:
1. Take a unique angle of something or from a unique location.
2. fill the frame with what you are taking. Zoom in and eliminate all unnecessary clutter.
3. If it is a tall object like a park icon (castle, hat, ball, tree, tower), turn your camera to vertical rather than horizontal.

Bonus: when taking photos of people in front of a park icon at night, put your camera on night mode with a flash. Rest your hand on something to steady the camera and be sure that the people are the ones in focus, not the icon.

I have a bunch more tips. Just ask.

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
I got the opportunity several years back (actually not long after ToT opened) to go up to the "roof". Talk about a view! Was very neat to see the HUGE cables that operate the elevators and at how fast they actually turn. But anyway...a view or two from the roof of the Tot...

The BoardWalk still under construction, and the EE parking lot pre - Fantasmic...

Gorjus

A most excellent photo from a really unique perspective. If anyone is interested in a backstage tour...
The street extending out from the bottom of the photo is Sunset Blvd. The street that juts off to the left is where you park strollers if you are going to see Beauty and The Beast. It is between the theater and the Christmas shop.

Keep going out Sunset Blvd and bear right and you will see the Chinese Theater before the Hat arrived. Look just below it and the airplane hanger looking building is where Playhouse Disney is now. Just below that is a large curved building. That is called Take 5. It is the cafeteria for Disney MGM Studios Cast Members. Then all the way to the right and almost at the bottom of the photo is another curved section of a building (almost a mini of the Take 5 building). That is the feature animation building. The curved section is where the Photopass office is for the park. The rest of the building is for the Animation attractions as well as lots and lots of office space and conference rooms.

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
Thanks Gorjus!
I was going to put a little explination like that too, but well, it's been a long weekend. Thanks though!
Glad you enjoyed the picture:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom