WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Cooleo, seriously...you need to stop. That last fireworks pic is making me drool. That may be the BEST pic Ive seen on here so far. And I LOVE Figs HM pic with him and his girl as ghosts...

BigB911

2926650335_613162fb6d_b.jpg

cooleo

Great pics everyone. It used to be that you could point out a few to make comments on, but I think everyone has improved their skills to a level where they are all putting out good work. Keep em coming. :cool:

blackthidot - Thanks for the comments on the last Wishes pic. I have to give a lot of the credit to being a member of this site. I have always had a passion for photography, but I never really acted on it much. That is until I came across this site. I was then spurred on to take action in 2 things I Love Sooo Much. Disney & Photography. Now, I can't get enough of either. I also have many Friends :wave: on this site to Thank for lots of insight & tips that have helped me improve my skills. I think they know who they are. :)

Here is my shot for today. I hope you find this one as pleasing as the last.....

Clicking the photo will take you to it's flickr page.

ahleah_21

Seems like there ought to be a whole lot more to that story. . .

Ok, here's more to the story. My husband is the type who will try everything once. We found these our first trip but never bought them. On our fourth trip he decided he wanted to buy them. I was hesitant because they look really gross. We buy them and go sit outside and he opens them right away. As soon as he opened the bag I almost vomited because they smelled horrible. He took one bite and said it wasn't too bad. After he took the second bite he made the mistake of looking inside the crab, after that he couldn't eat anymore and we had to throw away the entire bag.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom