WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

Where is this?
RNRC pre-load area KeeKee... Just had to get the (not so) hidden mickey...:lookaroun

Today's...

IMG_0546.jpg

Azerin

Gorgeous!! I can't wait to see all of these!:sohappy:

Thank you!

One of the (many) kewl things at DLP is that not only is the castle beautiful to look at from the outside but there is also stuff inside... on the ground floor there are two stores (a glassware and a Christmas store plus a third kids store that is attached to the castle in the back), on the top floor are a series of displays and stained glass windows that tell the story of sleeping beauty and in the basement is a dragon! chained up... it is a very large audio animatronic (I think it was the largest until the yeti) that periodically will wake up swivle its head around and snort smoke... he is a pic from upstairs... if you click on it you can find a pic of the dragon on my flickr stream as well as a few more of the stained glass windows... I will have a lot more pics later :)

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page :)

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Azerin, I hope you post some more pictures from your Paris trip soon. The ones of the Castle are absolutely gorgeous (so are the daytime parade pictures, but I'm not much of a daytime parade person)!

Here's mine for today:

Clicking it takes you to my Flickr page, where you can navigate through my ever-increasing library of WDW shots.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom