WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

Bug715

Sorry for poting two pictures today but they go together. This was during the finale part and I saw two characters making faces at each other.

She blew him a kiss
DSC02512.jpg

DSC02513.jpg

He's my favorite monkey!!!

When we went to WDW this past September my husband, dad and I tricked my dad's girlfriend into trying "Beverly". However, it backfired because SHE LIKED IT!!! EW!

3247167953_5d602d7059.jpg

The Disney Kid

When we went to WDW this past September my husband, dad and I tricked my dad's girlfriend into trying "Beverly". However, it backfired because SHE LIKED IT!!! EW!

3247167953_5d602d7059.jpg

Stranger things have happened. My Dad liked the taste of Alka-Seltzer, and they are similar! Of course he died at 55 with a very sour look on his face.

RiversideBunny

I heard that Beverly is an after dinner kind of thing in Italy.

I once ate a very heavy lunch in EPCOT, too much.
We were near the place so I got a cup of Beverly to see if it would help.
The cups are so small I actually drank 3.
It did, in fact, help with digestion.

A true, weird story.
:)

nibblesandbits

Some amazing shots lately!!! Way too many to mention...but we've had some incredible pics posted within the past few days!

And thanks Azerin for the compliment!

Mine for today. I loved the different colors they did for the castle with this:

DSC_0101.jpg

DDAY

Stranger things have happened. My Dad liked the taste of Alka-Seltzer, and they are similar! Of course he died at 55 with a very sour look on his face.

That Beverly drink is nasty. My wife tricked me into trying one time and that is the last time i drink that mess!:lol:

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Excellent shots this weekend, everyone. Thanks for the kind words on the ToT shot, as well.

Clicking the picture takes you to its Flickr page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom