I love these statues by the castle!!

WDWFigment

Original Poster

Great HDR!

Epcot . Morocco . October 2008

278.jpg

Great shot!

Nice composition.

Just got back from WDW (Food and Wine Festival -- yummm), so I had a lot of catching up to do. Here's another from the '72 slides; I think you can see Mickey on the sleigh:

775994223112_0_ALB.jpg

BTW, it was FREEZING on Tuesday. Couldn't have been more than 48 degrees with high winds.

I love these vintage shots--keep them coming!

IMG_0092.JPG

Yes, I know we've seen versions of this photo a lot. But, you know, I didn't do so bad, considering this was hand held, no tripod.

Definitely nice considering its handheld. It must've been a clear night if you got the background lights so clearly shooting handheld.

Here's mine (Illuminations):

Clicking the picture takes you to its Flickr page, where you can download a copy, or navigate to my other WDW shots!

Mo_ontheradio

You could crop out the pole and a little of their lower backs (enough to get rid of that other distracting head), and you'd have a great composition!

Haha, I'm always a bit leery about cropping my photos, but it would look significantly better. You are an amazing photographer yourself!

Azerin

I have been pretty busy recently but there have been a lot of great shots the last few days!

Here is one from me for today :)

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where lots of other pics are available :)

ChuckElias

One more from Christmas '72. I'm not exactly sure where this was taken. It may have been Busch Gardens; but at least we're wearing our WDW sweatshirts.

250774223112_0_ALB.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom