WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

KeeKee

Great job Cooleo, WDWFigment and all of the others!

From the Everest area in Asia:
3403865067_2e535a663d_o.jpg

This is so beautiful! It is my daughter's favorite ride, and she loves this shot. Mind if I download it?

Bordering on "Magical Manipulation," but eh...

Clicking the image takes you to its Flickr page![/quote]

Saoirse1916

More old school WDW from 1982...from the front of the monorail overloooking (I believe...) what was to become the Grand Floridian. That's my big head blocking the view.
monorail_sm.jpg

DocAudio

Thanks Cooleo!

Cooleo, I really like the Wishes shot! Ms7479a Nice job on Illuminations! Jeff great shot of SSE! Too many great ones to count today.

From Downtown Disney:

033DTDToy.jpg

Gorjus

I've been going through scanning some slides from WDW trips in the early 80s and I came across this one that I have no memory of. So, I thought it would make a good 1st post in the hopes that someone can help me identify it. It was taken 12/1982 and it was in a slide reel of EPCOT shots, so I'm assuming that's where it was taken.

BTW, I love this site -- I've been planning my WDW trip since I found out I was having a daughter...she's almost 2 now and I'm ready to go!

hg_puppetshow.jpg

I'm going to guess that Promenade Players was a pre-cursor to the World Showcase Players. So, yes, I'd say this was Epcot.

Thanks! Glad you liked it.
100_5767.jpg

I see you've been to visit us recently.:D

Big Ben

[dixiegirl]Oh quick question that I've been forgetting to ask..Did Anyone else get special treats left for them every nite???

We sure did !! I have a picture of all the stuff here somewhere, see if I can find it. Meanwhile here's the elevator indicator, don't know why, I just liked it.
DSCF6797.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom